Platform Specialist (Account Manager)
Platform Sales | New York, NY
GroundTruth is the leading global location platform that leverages data and insights to drive business performance. Using its proprietary Blueprints technology, GroundTruth is able to learn about mobile users and reach them at the right place and right time, ultimately helping companies make smarter marketing decisions, increase sales, and grow their businesses. Since its foundation in 2009, GroundTruth has launched several innovative products and won numerous awards, including Inc. 5000’s Fast Growing Private Companies and Deloitte's Fast 500 Technology companies. Today, we're proud to employ over 400 employees across three continents and serve millions of marketers across 21 countries. Learn more: www.GroundTruth.com
We’re seeking a Platform Specialist with 3-5 years’ experience in Ad Tech / Digital advertising to join our Platform team. The Platform Specialist is primarily responsible for providing technical solutions for streamlining operations, trafficking and managing mobile campaigns and establishing successful and long-lasting relationships with our customer base. A successful candidate will demonstrate meticulous attention to detail and have a winning attitude. If you’re a passionate mobile technology, and a digital advertising enthusiast with relevant account management experience, analytical skills, and a great people person, we invite you to talk to us about our Platform Specialist team at GroundTruth.
- Own customer relationships from post account creation to maturity, and help with education, campaign setup, optimizations, and reporting
- Traffic / set up new campaigns in GroundTruth’s platform “Ads Manager”
- Leverage cross-industry and platform expertise to provide consultative recommendations / upsell for your clients
- Listen to customer needs and gather feedback for product and internal teams
- Share best practices both externally and internally to elevate the ability of you and your teammates
- Track, measure, and analyze the performance of multiple mobile advertising campaigns simultaneously.
- Be the first point of partner contact for any technical guidance, campaign set up and training requests
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external stakeholders with clear communication, attention to detail and a positive drive for results.
- Devise and implement strategies for efficient processes and contribute knowledge to the team.
- Specialize in collecting, organizing, and analyzing data from various systems
- Provide Ad Hoc solutions for automating and streamlining internal process
- Work in a thriving, fun-loving team and have access to industry leading training and opportunities for growth.
- A fast learner and creative problem solver that loves to seek out solutions and doesn’t wait for answers
- Organized, detail-oriented and adept at prioritizing and managing multiple tasks at one time
- Driven by your clients’ success and believe you play a direct role in your client’s ability to succeed
- Dynamic, hard-working, and able to pivot direction quickly to keep up with business demand
- A strong communicator, written and oral, and are comfortable in engaging conversation with any level
- Able to think strategically, courteously and responds swiftly to customer requests
- Able to hit and exceed quarterly performance expectations
- Able to handle high-stress and high-volume workloads.
- Technically competent (understand software, hardware, networks, etc.)
- Motivated, goal orientated, and persistent, open to learning new skills and software
- Responsible and responsive: can work with minimal direction
- Dynamic, problem-solving, and work well in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree in Advertising, Marketing or other related Business field and/or equivalent in education and experience
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a digital media, performance marketing agency, social agency, account management, or media sales role
- 3+ years of relevant experience operating technical platforms like Twitter, Facebook, AdWords, DSPs, etc.
- Mobile advertising knowledge required.
- A passion for technology and deep understanding of the mobile space across search, social, advertising networks, rich media vendors, mobile payments, etc.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both in person and over the phone
- Strong organizational and planning skills, an attention to detail, and an appreciation of deadlines and goals
- Proficiency in Office Suite, Excel, PowerPoint or Keynote, and Salesforce
- Technical aptitude: you're not afraid of new technologies and eager to learn them
We operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where everyone on the team is committed to the success and growth of GroundTruth. Our culture is highly entrepreneurial, and our success comes from our employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. We reward hard work, support career development, offer comprehensive benefits, and foster a fun and friendly work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.