New York, NY
GroundTruth is the leading global technology platform driving in-store visits and sales by leveraging location as the primary source of intent. We believe in the power of place. Build your brand, increase sales and grow your business by building off what real people are doing in the real world, mapped using our proprietary Blueprints technology. Through its data foundation, GroundTruth sees 2 out of 3 smartphone users in the U.S. and more than 30 billion physical visits annually across 21 countries globally. Learn more: www.groundtruth.com
Finance Manager will manage the planning and forecasting process for GroundTruth’s global organization. This position will involve working with VP Finance, Director of Finance, Sales team and the department leaders to produce weekly, monthly and quarterly reports, reviewing monthly forecasts, quarterly targets and annual budgets for GroundTruth. It will also require collaboration with different stakeholders to gather inputs, summarize insights and produce executive level presentations. Key focus will be to drive optimal decision making through financial modelling and quantitative analysis. A successful candidate will be highly analytical and capable of interpreting trends. You should have excellent business and communication skills to be able to present and work with business owners. The candidate will provide planning support while aiming at doing so in a scalable and efficient way. The candidate will report into the Director of Finance and will be part of the FP&A team based in New York.
- Work closely with the Sales team to produce Weekly/Monthly Sales Forecast (Media Spend & Revenue) and distribute to the management team.
- Work closely with the department leaders to review Operating Expense, analyze actual vs budget and forecast quarter/annual Operating Expense for each department.
- Monthly estimate and quarterly calculate the commission expense/payout for each individual in the global sales organization.
- Work with Management and department leaders to produce weekly, monthly and quarterly reports, produce analytical dashboards, review monthly forecasts, quarterly targets and annual budget.
- Participate in specific ad-hoc projects and analyses by partnering with stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills: able to work across organization & geographies and influence peers and more senior colleagues.
- Strong communication skills and experience distilling and presenting complex financial analyses into action-oriented recommendations.
- Detail-oriented, highly analytical individual who strives for excellence and that wants to be part of a great team.
- Exceptional process management skills.
- High energy and a true desire to understand the drivers of the business.
- Ability to thrive in a cross-functional / multicultural environment while juggling multiple responsibilities.
- Ability to effectively manage projects/ results oriented.
- Experience gained as a Senior Financial Analyst, Finance Manager, Senior FP&A Analyst, ideally in a fast growing, small/medium company environment within the Ad Tech or technology sectors.
- Demonstrated experience in driving forecast and budget processes as well as in building and challenging financial models.
- Strong Excel and Power Point skills.
- Experience with Adaptive Insights or other planning software
We operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment where everyone on the team is committed to the success and growth of GroundTruth. Our culture is highly entrepreneurial, and our success comes from our employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. We reward hard work, support career development, offer comprehensive benefits, and foster a fun and friendly work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.