Manager - Accounting / Accounting Lead
Role: Accounting Lead
Location: Gurgaon, India
GroundTruth is the leading global location platform that leverages data and insights to drive business performance. Using its proprietary Blueprints technology, GroundTruth is able to learn about mobile users and reach them at the right place and right time, ultimately helping companies make smarter marketing decisions, increase sales, and grow their businesses. Since its foundation in 2009, GroundTruth has launched several innovative products and won numerous awards, including Inc. 5000’s Fast Growing Private Companies and Deloitte's Fast 500 Technology companies. Today, we're proud to employ over 400 employees across three continents and serve millions of marketers across 21 countries. Learn more: www.groundtruth.com
- Manage entire project based accounting record to report transactions & activities, including Accounts payables management, cash and bank reconcliaitons, Prepids, Accruals, general ledger scrutiny.
- Manage Fixed Assets accounting, depreciation , disposals, FA listing and reporting as per Indian Gaap & US GAAP.
- Manage Month end closing activities including review of transactional postings.
- Support in finalizing Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet including to provide variance analysis, commentaries and support workings.
- Manage statutory compliance – Direct & Indirect taxation including TDS, GST, depositing dues on monthly basis, filing monthly/quarterly returns, STPI compliances, Filing BRC with Bank etc.
- Manage Day to day cash flow management , funds request to US team for smooth running of operations.
- Follow up for AP invoicing with inter departments, recording of expense and timely payments.
- Liasen with & work closely (remotely) with Statutory Auditors, Internal Auditors, Tax Consultants, and any such external / third parties for Audit and compliance purpose.
- Co-ordinate with Company Secretarial Consultant for the Board Meeting documents & other related documents
- Handle Month End Closing Independently (Person should understand the requirement of closing entries & should prepare monthly Financial report for submission to the Management on time)
- Handle queries from inter departments, and ensure timely revert with resolution;
- Maintain excellent stakeholder and cross team relationships through effective and timely communication
- Share knowledge and support other team members
- Support in ad-hoc work as required.
- Organized: Ability to prioritize and deliver timely work
- Flexible: Dynamic, hard-working, and able to pivot direction quickly to keep up with business demands.
- A Team Player: Believes in GroundTruth’s vision and prides themselves on being part of an exceptional team.
- Technical Adept: Not afraid of new technologies and eager to learn.
- A Problem solver: Takes charge of creating solutions
- Experience with Oracle Fusion is Must.
- 8 - 12 years of post qualification experience.
- Commerce Graduate Full time / Regular Only /MBA
- Strong technical accounting skills. Indian GAAP is must and USGAAP knowledge is preferred
- Attention to detail, and accurate data entry skills
- Strong interpersonal, excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Must be independent, self-motivated, success-driven, and willing to work within a team environment
- Must have worked in 300-500 headcount service industry.
- Ability to work well under pressure and prioritize multiple tasks towards meeting all deadlines
- Take complete ownership of all the assigned responsibilities
- Excellent judgment and ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information
- Proficiency in using MS excel sheet is a must (Vlookup, Pivot, Mail merge, etc)
- Analytical skills, employee oriented.
We operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment where everyone on the team is committed to the success and growth of GroundTruth. Our culture is highly entrepreneurial and our success comes from our employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. We reward hard work, support career development, offer comprehensive benefits, and foster a fun and friendly work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.