North America | Product Management
A bit about us
GroundTruth is the leading location-based marketing and advertising technology company. Sitting at the convergence of offline and online data, GroundTruth delivers a unique data set called “visitation data,” which allows brands, agencies, SMBs, and non-profits to drive high-performing business outcomes (ROI). GroundTruth activates this data through a suite of performance products and services via their self-serve advertising platform, through managed services, or tailored partnerships. GroundTruth has built proprietary filtering processes that combines our BlueprintTM contextual mapping technology, owned & operated properties, along with 3rd party mobile location data, together yielding over 30B visits annually.
- Deliver projects and products using the appropriate agile project management methodology, learning, while iterating frequently
- Work with the product team on product roadmap, ideation, and scoping
- Work with the engineering team to translate and validate product requirements into engineering specifications
- Work with sales and marketing team to understand market needs, conditions, and requirements
- Ensure all products are built to an appropriate level of quality for the stage of development (alpha/beta/production)
- Lead project meetings, capture minutes/action items, send out regular status updates, and other necessary information.
- Understand and validate the details of deliverables as provided by project resources; identifies, analyzes and closes gaps.
- Ability to multi-task across variety of projects and takes initiative to find the next step forward and demonstrate product sense in decision making
- Prepares for and facilitates release planning with teams as appropriate
- Working knowledge of the project lifecycle (whether it be software development, content, release management, etc.).
- Willing to travel at least once a quarter (Mountain View and New York) - (dependent on location of job)
- A team player who is organized, flexible and willing to adapt.
- Not afraid of new technologies and driven to learn.
- A detail-oriented person, who catches problems early and adjusts.
- A strong communicator who is able to collaborate with multiple business and engineering stakeholders and work through conflicting needs.
- A problem solver who likes to dive deep into a problem, diagnose root causes and work with multiple teams to come up with a solution.
- 1+ years’ experience in Product Management with a solid track record of successful product delivery, related educational or related industry experience in ad tech.
- Proven experience managing projects and building documentation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, inclusion and equity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under applicable federal, state and/or local laws. If you need reasonable accommodations in the application process, please reach out to us at [email protected].
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.