Supervisor Contact Center, Remote
WW is looking for candidates to help change people’s lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all. To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit www.ww.com/careers.
- Managing and directing the daily activities of contact center center agents & Chat. Leverages all interactions to encourage member retention, ensuring interactions are aligned to WW Brand standards
- Supervising, planning, and managing functions concerned to Call Center environment.
- Carrying out supervision, call monitoring, coaching, training, disciplining, and reviewing all agents or operators.
- Acting as an information source and answering agents questions, assigning tasks, following up and giving instructions as needed.
- Attending, following up and resolving customer complaints and questions.
- Ensuring that the team members acquire the appropriate support and training to apply the best skills and knowledge on the job.
- Carrying out performance measurement, monitoring, and evaluation of all agents to improve the efficiency and effectiveness.
- Directing schedules, monitoring attendance, breaks and shifts as necessary.
- Communicating solutions, successes, and opportunities to the manager.
- Practicing and ensuring compliance with all the organization’s policies and procedures.
- Recommend corrective services to adjust customer complaints.
- Actively participate in improvement projections on a daily and weekly basis.
- Promotes positive work environment and effectively addresses all employee issues or concerns and take appropriate steps to refer employee concerns to the People Team.
- Continually motivate, educate and follow up with team members for optimal performance.
- Delivers appropriate and timely reports as assigned.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Proficiency in G-Suite and/or Microsoft Office as well as other web-based applications
- Superior organizational, communication, customer service, and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective and professional written communication
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university; or one to two years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
WW, International is an equal opportunity employer. WW, International does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.