Pricing & Promotions Coordinator (Part-Time)
WW is looking for candidates to help change people’s lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit ww.com.
The primary objective of the Pricing & Promotions Coordinator is to organize, analyze and execute proper and accurate set up of all pricing related changes globally. This position will complete pricing set ups, changes and promotions in both CMS and Broadleaf. The coordinator will be partnering with internal customers, both foreign and domestic (ie. Supply Chain, Products, Marketing, Engineering, Finance and Health Solutions) to ensure all pricing and promotions are completed accurately, all while adhering to internal Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) and deadlines. The coordinator will also assist with onboarding countries to the new pricing platform and must have the flexibility to change processes as needed. This role will also provide weekly reporting on expiring programs and also assist with various other activities within the Accounts Receivable & Collections Department.Key Responsibilities:
- Review and compile the proper promotional pricing set ups presented by the Marketing teams
- Identify any risks as they arise
- Complete and process all related CSP and Promotional forms by creating spreadsheets for tracking and set up
- Retrieve proper approvals from internal customers
- Achieve high levels of accuracy with all requests
- Perform quality checks on CSP and Broadleaf set ups
- Be readily available to complete emergency tasks as needed
- Follow up on all incoming inquiries to full resolution
- Must be organized and work effectively with colleagues
- Perform all other AR functions as needed
- Daily monitoring of share mail boxes, responding to and processing all inquiries within department SLA
- Flexible to work OT when needed which includes occasional nights and weekends especially during peak seasons
As a company, our purpose is to inspire healthy habits for real life. And as an employer, we inspire the greatest people to do their best work. We provide benefits for real life to help protect your health, finances and overall well-being, including:
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.