Business Systems Analyst, Contact Center Technology
WW is looking for candidates to help change people’s lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit ww.com.
The Operations Call Center Business Systems Analyst will join at an exciting point on our journey as we enter the next phase of our organizational transformation, focused on overhauling our operational systems. This role will primarily be assigned to Call Center technology projects but will assist with any assignment given to the team based upon business needs. This role will be critical to the company as we expand our operational technology and ensure the outcomes are meeting or exceeding the business cases established.
As the Operations Call Center Business Systems Analyst, you will assist the team in all aspects of the implementation and maintenance of all operational business systems. This includes both retail technology and where necessary call center technology. The high-level roles and responsibilities will be:
- Building Business Cases, System Requirements, creating Return on Investment proposals and Identifying areas of opportunity for efficiency in systems and processes. This requires the ability to take business requirements and turn them into high-level technical requirements.
- Performing all aspects of User Acceptance Testing (UAT) testing such as developing test cases, completing User Acceptance Testing, tracking results and working with the IT teams to ensure any defects are addressed before Implementation.
- Clear and timely communication with the management team, business partners and the development or support team members is critical.
- Development of Operating Procedure materials and communication for the end-user
- Assisting the end-users during implementation with questions related to new systems or enhancements to the system.
- Review possible system performance issues to determine if the issue is a training opportunity or a true system issue.
- Work on projects as assigned by the leadership team
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Prior Call center Technology experience preferred.
- Prior experience with UAT testing necessary
- Must be detail-oriented and highly organized
- Must have strong writing skills
- Must demonstrate the ability to communicate highly complex information clearly for all
- Experience as a business analyst or performing similar functions for 3 years is preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint or G-Suite
As a company, our purpose is to inspire healthy habits for real life. And as an employer, we inspire the greatest people to do their best work. We provide benefits for real life to help protect your health, finances and overall wellbeing, including:
- Competitive compensation and profit-sharing plan
- A 401K plan to help you plan for your future, plus company match
- Health care coverage starting on your first day
- Tuition reimbursement and online courses to help you reach your career aspirations
- Commuter benefits
- Yearly well-being allowance for your physical, financial, social and emotional well-being
- Free WW membership for you plus 3 free WW memberships for your friends and 3 for your family
- Free fruit, snacks, and coffee to get you through your day
- Summer Fridays, happy hours, and company outings
- Robust employee referral bonuses
- Developmental opportunities and assignments to grow your career
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.