Inventory Service Representative - Franchise & North America
WW is looking for candidates to help change people’s lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit ww.com.
The Inventory Service Rep. - Franchise and North America will provide support to the Supply Chain team. As a Customer Service Representative acting as the initial point of contact between franchise customers and field staff in the US and Canada. Along with standard customer service duties this position specializes in supporting WW franchisees, Canadian and International orders, and Corporate order fulfillment. This position will also act as a backup for all team members as well as the Senior Manager, Inventory Services.
- Franchise order processing
- Franchise communications, order forms, and catalog maintenance
- Canadian order processing
- Corporate order processing
- International order processing
- Management location set up
- Field operations support
- Create, assign, resolve Inventory Services tickets and tasks
- Process requests for UPS shipping labels
- Process franchise returns
- H.S. Diploma.
- 3-5 years customer service experience.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; ability to analyze and present complex issues.
- Experience using an ERP systems –Procurement, Inventory, Order Management modules (Oracle experience a plus.)
- Proficient with MS Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint or comparable Google Apps.
- Good problem definition and solving ability.
- Good attention to detail and ability to balance workload and prioritize.
As a company, our purpose is to inspire healthy habits for real life. And as an employer, we inspire the greatest people to do their best work. We provide benefits for real life to help protect your health, finances and overall well-being, including:
- Competitive compensation and profit-sharing plan
- A 401K plan to help you plan for your future, plus company match
- Health care coverage starting on your first day
- Tuition reimbursement and online courses to help you reach your career aspirations
- Commuter benefits
- Yearly well-being allowance for your physical, financial, social and emotional well-being
- Free WW membership for you plus 3 free WW memberships for your friends and 3 for your family
- Free fruit, snacks and coffee to get you through your day
- Summer Fridays, happy hours, and company outings
- Robust employee referral bonuses
- Developmental opportunities and assignments to grow your career
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.