Sr. Manager, Contact Center Technology
WW is looking for candidates to help change people’s lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit ww.com.
The Sr. Manager, Contact Center Technology will join at an exciting point on our journey as we enter the next phase of our organizational transformation, focused on overhauling our operational systems. This includes our existing retail operations system platforms, the development of a new retail platform, implementing new technology such as task manager, inventory management or store auditing tools. This role will be managing the day to day operations of the team to oversee business requirements development, all aspect of UAT testing and our process improvement activities related to the operations systems. We are looking for someone that is a strong leader who is dynamic and interested in bringing the business vision to life.
You will oversee the team developing business requirements, overseeing UAT testing and assisting the organization in achieving an outstanding member experience and operational excellence. The high-level roles and responsibilities will include:
- Lead a creative and detailed analyst’s team in the development of Business Cases, System Requirements, creating Return on Investment proposals and identifying areas of opportunity for efficiency in systems and processes.
- Oversee all aspects of User Acceptance Testing (UAT) testing such as developing test cases, performing UAT, tracking results and working with the IT teams to ensure any defects are addressed before Implementation.
- Communication with the business team and IT is critical for project status, requirements, discussion of process improvement and when publishing documents related to the existing projects.
- Assist with the prioritization and maintaining the list of production tickets for all the systems supported for both the call center operation and their field service providers.
- Building relationships with the operational teams and understanding their job functions will be critical in developing build business cases, business requirements and ensure UAT testing is delivering the right outcomes.
- Oversee any system admin functions assigned to the team.
- Oversee any special projects/Tasks assigned to the team.
- Develop Leadership Reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Previous experience in Contact Center systems
- 7 – 10 years’ experience with a minimum of five years of experience with a leading team, developing business cases and business requirements and completing UAT testing
- Previous work in an Operational Agile development model is preferred
- PMI- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or Certified Assistance Project Management (CAPM) Certification is a plus.
- Must be detail-oriented and highly organized.
- Ability to communicate highly complex information clearly for all audiences.
- Proficiency in G-Suite or Microsoft Office a necessity.
As a company, our purpose is to inspire healthy habits for real life. And as an employer, we inspire the greatest people to do their best work. We provide benefits for real life to help protect your health, finances and overall wellbeing, including:
- Competitive compensation and profit-sharing plan
- A 401K plan to help you plan for your future, plus company match
- Health care coverage starting on your first day
- Tuition reimbursement and online courses to help you reach your career aspirations
- Commuter benefits
- Yearly well-being allowance for your physical, financial, social and emotional well-being
- Free WW membership for you plus 3 free WW memberships for your friends and 3 for your family
- Free fruit, snacks, and coffee to get you through your day
- Summer Fridays, happy hours, and company outings
- Robust employee referral bonuses
- Developmental opportunities and assignments to grow your career
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.