WW is looking for candidates to help change people’s lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit ww.com.
The Ecommerce Team is responsible for WWShop, our consumer facing ecommerce experience. The team handles all marketing, merchandising, creative direction and content strategy for the site and maintains cross-functional leadership to drive the business. We work closely with our Product and Technology team on a day-to-day execution and long term strategic planning for the site. We work with both our internal Consumer Products team and new vendors to offer tools that help on a wellness journey.
We are seeking a passionate and detail oriented Coordinator to join our team. Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Ecommerce, this position will support the team and be responsible for web operations and merchandising as well as cross-functional communication, project management and other other tasks as needed. Successful applicants for this role will demonstrate a generalist mindset, a flexible attitude towards responsibilities and an ability to adapt quickly to different tasks.
- Asset Development & Collection- Create and collect product information and imagery for use throughout the experience and when needed, work with content team to coordinate photo & video shoots.
- Asset management - work closely with content and business team to organize product information and imagery within internal systems.
- Assist in product presentation and customer experience enhancements to ensure best-in-class experience across all devices.
- Web Operations:
- Manage ratings & reviews and user generated content portions of our experience, oversee customer care responses.
- Business team point person for all communications to customer service
- Manage process for internal product requests.
- Monitor daily and hourly inventory level across both WWShop & Amazon and participate in weekly inventory planning sessions.
- Assist team with various reporting needs including on site behavior as well as marketing and overall business performance. Daily review of sales and KPIs to identify and understand the key drivers behind site performance.
- Work cross-functionally to manage budget tracking process and provide latest estimates as inputs to planning process.
- Coordination of cross functional and vendor meetings, keeping track of follow-ups and action items from those meetings.
- Support Sr. Director with administrative needs and special projects on WWShop & Marketplaces as well as on global strategy initiatives. Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years relevant experience in eCommerce or digital marketing including experience with content management and/or site production OR professional/internship experience working in an administrative support role covering such areas. Experience with Amazon & other marketplaces a huge plus!
- Flexibility to handle changing market conditions and workload under tight deadlines
- Desire and commitment to accept increasingly greater challenges and responsibilities
- Strategic and creative with a passion for the WW brand & purpose
- Fantastic project manager who stays organized, maintains a strong sense of ownership and accountability, and executes numerous projects simultaneously, keeping pace in a quickly moving department
- Excellent communication skills; organizational and analytical skills; self-starter; shows initiative
- Ability to interact with all levels of personnel, internal and external