Senior Tax Analyst
WW is looking for candidates to help change people’s lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit ww.com.
WW is seeking a motivated, tech-savvy individual to join the tax team. The ideal candidate will be a highly organized, detail-oriented team player with very strong technology and multitasking skills. We are looking for a candidate who is eager to support the day-to-day tax operations of the Company and can handle multiple projects while producing accurate and timely results. As a critical component of the job, the Senior Tax Analyst is expected to use technology to help improve and automate various processes. The role will report to the Manager of Global Tax Reporting. Collaboration is key, as the Senior Tax Analyst will work closely with other members of the Tax department, Finance, and Accounting as well as the Company’s external auditors and tax advisors as needed.
- Assist with the preparation of quarterly estimated tax payments
- Tax audit support, including responding to state IDRs
- Coordinate with various service providers to provide data
- Proactively identify areas for process improvements and implement solutions to streaming tax accounting processes using existing financial data or tax systems and emerging technologies
- Develop and manage existing tax technology, including testing, implementation of upgrades, and issue resolution
- Collaborate with various partners on process review and evaluating new technologies
- Assist with the preparation of annual and quarterly tax provision and related work papers in accordance with ASC 740
- Responsible for maintenance of fixed asset database
- Assist with ensuring that Sarbanes Oxley 404 tax controls are operating effectively and gather support related to testing by internal and external auditors
- Assist with research projects, tax planning, and corporate initiatives as necessary
- Must have experience that demonstrates the ability to quickly learn new software systems
- BS in Accounting, Finance or Computer Information Systems required
- 2-4 years of tax experience in Big 4 firm or corporate tax department of a multinational company
- Experience with developing and managing Alteryx workflows
- Process improvement driven
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Ability to collaborate well with multiple departments within an organization
As a company, our purpose is to inspire healthy habits for real life. And as an employer, we inspire the greatest people to do their best work. We provide benefits for real life to help protect your health, finances and overall well-being, including:
- Competitive compensation and profit-sharing plan
- A 401K plan to help you plan for your future, plus company match
- Health care coverage starting on your first day
- Tuition reimbursement and online courses to help you reach your career aspirations
- Commuter benefits
- Yearly well-being allowance for your physical, financial, social and emotional well-being
- Free WW membership for you plus 3 free WW memberships for your friends and 3 for your family
- Free fruit, snacks and coffee to get you through your day
- Summer Fridays, happy hours, and company outings
- Robust employee referral bonuses
- Developmental opportunities and assignments to grow your career
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.