WW is looking for candidates to help change people’s lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit ww.com.
The SEO Analyst will play a key role optimizing the global brand presence of WW in the organic search engine space. He/she must have a passion for project management, search engine optimization (SEO) tactics, app store optimization (ASO) tactics, along with having a laser focus on data. The analyst will be involved in helping to improve keyword rankings and brand information on WW’s search web listings, knowledge graph results, rich snippets, local search results, YouTube videos and App/Google Play Store keywords. The analyst will also help manage SEO partnerships and report on core KPIs.
The role requires a focus on data-driven decisions, a passion for results, a commitment to action-oriented analysis, an attitude that anything is possible, and a relentless focus on the customer. The right candidate will thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-changing, and agile environment where people are collaborative, driven, enthusiastic, and not afraid to take risks.
- Work with the Senior SEO Manager to execute SEO, ASO & website optimization strategies.
- Executing SEO and ASO functions like keyword research, data collection, meta data copy, link optimization and technical auditing
- Conduct A/B tests in order to acquire app downloads
- Partner with 3rd party vendors and agencies to gather insights and improve search information and rankings
- Present and report on SEO progress to the executive committee and internal stakeholders
- Assist in the project management of server side redirects and the creation of vanity URLs
- Support international marketing teams with SEO projects and insights
- Work with cross-functional teams (Design, Marketing, Content, UX, etc…) on requirements to improve on-page SEO performance and ASO KPI’s
- Inform product decisions with quantitative data on user behavior from organic search channels
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, information technology or related field required
- 2 or more years of experience working in SEO or related digital marketing role
- Strong knowledge of current SEO and ASO strategies
- Experience in project management with multi-function teams
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational, analytical, research and time management skills
- Comfortable with technology, ability to partner closely with engineers and designers to solve problems
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with SEO tools like BrightEdge
Location: 675 6th Avenue, New York NY 10010
We hire only the best people. Here are the benefits to being top-notch:
- The opportunity to work with some of the best innovators in the industry
- Generous healthcare coverage.
- 401(K) with company match.
- Paid Time Off
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Annual wellness allowance
- Profit Sharing
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.