A/B testing and Web Development (NY Remote)
WW is looking for candidates to help change people’s lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all. To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit ww.com.
Weight Watchers has a first in class A/B Testing Program and we are looking to expand! We are looking for a front End Engineer A/B Test builder who would spend the majority of their time with Product Managers, Designers, Marketing, and Finance Analysts creating & implementing various A/B Tests & Personalization Campaigns.
In addition, the engineer will also have opportunities to work on some of our cutting edge web applications built on the React and Angular frameworks
- Create new A/B testing experiments for our Web applications
- Create experiments with code that will be inserted into our website via a tool called Optimizely
- Build unique & personalized user experiences (Personalization Campaigns) for a specific group of users via Optimizely
- Define & design technical audience segments that represent the millions of users that come to our website
- Apply creative problem-solving skills to build out new user experiences and iterate on existing architectureHighlight opportunity areas within our experimentation program & dive into the “why this is important” & “this is how we can fix it”
- Operate in a traditional SCRUM software lifecycle: code, debug, test & ship
- Work closely with Product, Marketing, Finance, UX & Visual Design teams to design the best solutions for our consumers
- Care passionately about page speed and end user experience.
- Build out new features and iterate on existing features.
- Ability to work remote
- 2+ years' experience in front-end web development
- Proficient in HTML, SASS, CSS, and SCSS
- Understanding of Git / version control
- Understanding of responsive web
- Experience within a split testing environment
As a company, our purpose is to inspire healthy habits for real life. And as an employer, we inspire the greatest people to do their best work. We provide benefits for real life to help protect your health, finances and overall well being, including:
- Competitive compensation and profit sharing plan
- Tuition reimbursement and online courses to help you reach your career aspirations
- Commuter benefits
- Yearly well-being allowance for your physical, financial, social and emotional well-being
- Free WW membership for you plus 3 free WW memberships for your friends and 3 for your family
- Free fruit, snacks and coffee to get you through your day
- Summer Fridays, happy hours, and company outings
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.