Planner/Buyer, Saleable Products
WW is looking for candidates to help change people’s lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit ww.com.
The Planner/Buyer, Saleable Products will be a key member of the Supply Chain team. The primary responsibility of this position will be to support the maintenance and growth of the WW saleable product line. The position will be responsible for supporting the sourcing, planning, buying, and supplier management for all saleable products in the WW product line working with the Consumer Products teams and other key stakeholder groups across the organization.
- Support monthly S&OP Consensus process with Finance, Consumer Products, and Supply Chain teams by maintaining and helping to optimize the supply plan. Review weekly inventory levels at DC to manage incoming product, shelf life, proactively address imbalances and prevent out of stocks.
- Proactively identify supply constraints and propose solutions through demand management, supplier level loading, and/or network channel balancing. Manage issues and communicate with suppliers, DCs, Customer Service, Consumer Products Teams and Supply Chain counterparts.
- Support new product development projects with the Consumer Products teams and other key stakeholder groups to ensure flawless execution of innovation initiatives.
- Execute the planning and buying of saleable products, including but not limited to weekly Oracle PO maintenance, invoice and receiving adjustments, and management of non-compliance supplier chargebacks.
- Work with internal teams collaboratively to improve processes; provide cross-functional support across the Supply Chain team when needed.
- Support the sourcing and management of new and current saleable product suppliers ensuring that supplier production scheduling is tracking on time to achieve appropriate inventory levels.
- Minimize the financial impact of finished goods and upstream raw and pack material write-offs through a detailed analysis of demand and supply plans and provide overall cost containment.
- Develop packaging run out plans with a new program, innovation and discontinuation, and supplier information to minimize obsolescence and meet project timelines.
- Ensure the maintenance of master data and planning parameters in Oracle ERP and 3PL partner systems.
- Track and report key planning and inventory metrics (supplier OTIF (on time, in full) and non-compliance, obsolescence, out of stocks, inventory levels, and turns, safety stock, sourcing optimization, etc.), perform analyses and create and pull reporting independently.
- 3-5 years Supply Chain Planning/Buying experience, preferably in a CPG industry. Strong understanding of planning practices and key supply chain principles (inventory, demand planning, supply planning, manufacturing, supplier management, etc.)
- Excellent project management/organization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, particularly in analyzing and highlighting complex issues, proposing solutions and taking corrective actions.
- Experience using ERP systems – Planning, Procurement, Inventory, Order Management modules (Oracle experience a plus.)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel; Highly proficient with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills; success in problem-solving ability and critical thinking with high attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks, manage and adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment and develop positive working relationships
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration or related degree.
- Some travel required as needed.
As a company, our purpose is to inspire healthy habits for real life. And as an employer, we inspire the greatest people to do their best work. We provide benefits for real life to help protect your health, finances and overall well-being, including:
- Competitive compensation and profit-sharing plan
- A 401K plan to help you plan for your future, plus company match
- Health care coverage starting on your first day
- Tuition reimbursement and online courses to help you reach your career aspirations
- Commuter benefits
- Yearly well-being allowance for your physical, financial, social and emotional well-being
- Free WW membership for you plus up to six Friends & Family memberships
- Free fruit, snacks, and coffee to get you through your day
- Summer Fridays, happy hours, and company outings
- Robust employee referral bonuses
- Developmental opportunities and assignments to grow your career
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.