WW is looking for candidates to help change people’s lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit ww.com.
On our team, you will have the opportunity to create great content. You will have exposure to all the inner workings of what it takes to get our content out the door and on the eyes of the world. Collaborate with international markets, various marketing teams, and numerous revenue generating businesses to name just a few of the stakeholders in our organization. You will challenge your creative spirit as we embrace the technological advances to producing and delivering award winning wellness content and sharing globally.
The ideal person will be creative, conceptual and innovative and have a versatile, collaborative approach to the design process. This individual will work very closely with the Global Media Director to create compelling, fun and engaging fresh design ideas and typography solutions that will help visually communicate our brand around the globe. You will need to be a self-starter, able to problem solve both technical and creative challenges, with the ability to find and explore solutions as the projects progress. Demonstrate a variety of creative styles and methodologies with proven credentials in developing bold and original design. Looking for a creative who will take ownership for the projects they work on, and have a productive and positive attitude with clients and fellow design team members. You are comfortable working under tight deadlines, and are extremely organized with project files, and adept in sharing projects/toolkits with fellow designers. This designer will enhance design for all of our digital channels - encompassing website, email, social and off-site marketing. The candidate should be a fountain of ideas and possess the skill set to transform the best ideas into videos and visual assets for a strong, succinct brand and customer experience. The candidate will have a strong rolodex of inspiration in the digital field. The candidate will join a team of Art Directors, Web developers, Designers, Content strategists and Writers of Brand Creative. You should be able to demonstrate your work, with a proven track record of taking projects from creative concept to final delivery.
Must have a minimum of 2-3 years of applicable experience with a refined eye for design, and demonstrated command of the following skill set:
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator, Cinema 4D.
- Creative and technical capabilities in compositing and visual effects using both AE & C4D solutions.
- Must be able to take a design project from concept to completion.
- Adept at broadcast design, branding, social media, on-air and off-air design conventions and post-production process.
- Must organize personal workflow so projects are easily passed between colleagues.
- Technically knowledgeable and savvy in a broadcast and digital environment.
- Constant development of skills and exploration of new creative techniques.
- Able to communicate creative ideas within a collaborative environment.
Location: New York
As a company, our purpose is to inspire healthy habits for real life. And as an employer, we inspire the greatest people to do their best work. We provide benefits for real life to help protect your health, finances and overall wellbeing, including:
- Competitive compensation and profit-sharing plan
- A 401K plan to help you plan for your future, plus company match
- Health care coverage starting on your first day
- Tuition reimbursement and online courses to help you reach your career aspirations
- Commuter benefits
- Yearly well-being allowance for your physical, financial, social and emotional well-being
- Free WW membership for you plus 3 free WW memberships for your friends and 3 for your family
- Free fruit, snacks and coffee to get you through your day
- Summer Fridays, happy hours, and company outings
- Robust employee referral bonuses
- Developmental opportunities and assignments to grow your career
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.