Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner (Tech and Product)
We are seeking a Talent Acquisition professional in WW's San Francisco office. With an eye for spotting top talent, you will implement the recruiting strategies of the organization during an exciting time of growth and transformation at WW. This position will focus on full life cycle recruitment (planning, sourcing, screening, selecting, hiring and onboarding) of technology, product, and design roles.
As an experienced professional you will leverage your strong knowledge of the marketplace and expertise at attracting, engaging and hiring top talent. This role will also ensure that both hiring managers and candidate enjoy a “best in class” experience throughout the talent acquisition process.
Additionally, this role will have a dotted-line report to the People Partner (HRBP) and will have responsibilities for onboarding / off-boarding, employee relations and supporting leadership and employees with People initiatives in the San Francisco office.
What you'll be doing...
- As a Talent Acquisition expert and strategic partner to hiring managers, you will identify key requirements and define the recruitment strategy for each requisition
- Source and recruit top talent across Technology, Product and Design departments and evaluate for presentation to hiring managers
- Direct source candidates through various channels by utilizing social networks, specialized job boards, and networking events
- Build relationships with selected staffing agencies
- Track hiring data and metrics to report on recruiting efficiency and effectiveness, while driving maturity in our Talent Analytics capabilities
- Collaborate with our Employer Branding team to ensure WW is attracting and engaging with the local talent marketplace and retaining great people
- Provide local market support of People processes, partnering with Sr. Director People Partner including annual performance, talent review and employee relations
- Champion WW’s culture drivers known as Impact Behaviors and manage the San Francisco employee engagement strategy
- Help develop and drive People initiatives including competency-based/behavioral interview training, EVP creation, recruitment marketing, and other projects as needed.
What we expect you'll need...
- Minimum of 7+ years of Talent Acquisition experience
- Prior full life cycle technical recruiting experience in technology, product, or design roles
- Prior experience in an HR Business Partner roles with experience in Employer Branding a plus
- Demonstrated experience using various digital and #IRL sourcing channels
- Exceptional interpersonal, negotiation and closing skills
- Effective time-management skills with the ability to concurrently handle multiple open positions and HR projects
- Self-motivated and results-driven with a high level of energy, creativity, and independent thinking
- Ability to work with a diverse team and build collaborative working relationships with team members and hiring managers located the New York and Toronto offices
- Proficient in Google Suite and applicant tracking systems
- Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate experience
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.