Influencer Talent Marketing & Activation Manager
WW is looking for candidates to help change people’s lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit ww.com.
The Influencer Talent Marketing and Activation Manager is a highly motivated individual with deep knowledge of the entertainment/social influencer talent management/activation space and has a passion for the wellness industry. This role sits on the Brand Advocacy team, will report to the Director of Brand Advocacy and will play an integral role in the planning and execution of the WW’s Brand Advocacy initiatives as it relates to activating our suite of high-profile talent in order to elevate brand awareness and drive consideration through digital, social and traditional media channels. The ideal candidate is on the cutting edge of the entertainment and wellness industries and is also extremely knowledgeable in PR, Talent Relations and Social Media.
- Develop and lead breakthrough multi-channel campaign marketing campaigns/activations centered around high-profile talent, from ideation to strategy in collaboration with internal stakeholders and agency partners that amplifies the brand message through the talents voice in an authentic way.
- Support Director of Brand Advocacy in managing relationships with high-profile talent
- Supports day-to-day point communication with current and new high-profile talent- constantly growing and maintaining relationships
- Compiles talent-facing proposals and reports
- Develop internal campaign performance wrap-up reports
- Recommend and suggest talent for new brand campaigns and initiatives
- Manage the talent onboarding process once new talent is secured
- Negotiate and draft contracts with new and existing talent and work with Legal to ensure they’re executed quickly and smartly
- Reimagine VIP advocacy program and manage a team of VIP Coaches as it relates to VIPs journey in partnership with our Science and Customer Experience teams
- Serve as day-to-day lead for VIP program and point of contact for VIPs
- Establish, identify and foster consistent strong relationships with VIPs to help drive brand awareness of WW and secure consistent word of mouth
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4-7 years’ experience in talent management at a top-tier agency or brand/media agency
- History of working and developing activations for celebrities/high-profile talent
- Fully versed in all aspects of talent management: identifying/securing talent, executing contracts, talent negotiations, booking, music clearances, content usage, invoicing, etc.
- Extensive knowledge of talent landscape required, e.g. who is trending, emerging talent, general fee structure, representation
- Ability to think creatively on your feet and take initiative to improve or create effective processes, think outside of the box and be solutions-oriented
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and written and oral communications skills
- Talent management, signing, operations, acquisition, and retention experience
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and work productively with a variety of people. Flexibility to handle changing market conditions and workload under tight deadlines.
- Well-organized, highly self-motivated, optimistic and positive attitude.
- A plus if you:
- Have strong relationships with Talent Agencies, PR Firms, Managers, Digital Influencer Agencies, Record Labels, etc.
- Experience in crafting deals with all forms of talent including but not limited to: celebrities, chefs, entrepreneurs, bloggers, artists, athletes, musicians, designers, etc.
As a company, our purpose is to inspire healthy habits for real life. And as an employer, we inspire the greatest people to do their best work. We provide benefits for real life to help protect your health, finances and overall wellbeing, including:
- Competitive compensation and profit-sharing plan
- A 401K plan to help you plan for your future, plus company match
- Health care coverage starting on your first day
- Tuition reimbursement and online courses to help you reach your career aspirations
- Commuter benefits
- Yearly well-being allowance for your physical, financial, social and emotional well-being
- Free WW membership for you plus 3 free WW memberships for your friends and 3 for your family
- Free fruit, snacks, and coffee to get you through your day
- Summer Fridays, happy hours, and company outings
- Robust employee referral bonuses
- Developmental opportunities and assignments to grow your career
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.