Sr Manager, Visual Design
WW is looking for candidates to help change people’s lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit ww.com.
We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate Visual Designer to help establish and evangelize our design system for the Product Design team and across the organization. You’ll help deliver our award-winning program to millions of members and illuminate our new purpose of inspiring healthy habits for real life through your designs for our mobile app and website.
Working with our remarkably talented team of Experience Researchers, Product Designers, and other Visual Designers, you’ll execute against a vision that builds upon WW’s rich history and will take our brand and digital product offerings forward.
You’ll collaborate with engineers, product managers, and data scientists in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving, exponentially growing Health & Wellness space. You’ll work on the things that matter to everyone in day-to-day life, stay connected to the human experience and work on problems that make an immediate meaningful impact.
We are highly user-focused and deeply believe in user-centered innovation. The role demands great execution, obsession with quality, optimism to solve problems with creativity while keeping the user in mind and the ambition to take projects from start to finish.
- Help create, maintain, and improve our design system
- Contribute to Daily Design Critiques
- Collaborate with Product Designers and Experience Researchers
- You have 3+ years of experience in Visual Design
- You are passionate about User Experience
- You’ve created a design system
- You know how to manage your process
- You have designed for both consumer and internal facing audiences
- You can share several shining examples of real work you've shipped, and what you’ve learned along the way
- You develop strong relationships with product managers, developers, and other designers
- You seek out feedback from a variety of perspectives
As a company, our purpose is to inspire healthy habits for real life. And as an employer, we inspire the greatest people to do their best work. We provide benefits for real life to help protect your health, finances and overall well-being, including:
- Competitive compensation and profit-sharing plan
- A 401K plan to help you plan for your future, plus company match
- Health care coverage starting on your first day
- Tuition reimbursement and online courses to help you reach your career aspirations
- Commuter benefits
- Yearly well-being allowance for your physical, financial, social and emotional well-being
- Free WW membership for you plus 3 free WW memberships for your friends and 3 for your family
- Free fruit, snacks and coffee to get you through your day
- Summer Fridays, happy hours, and company outings
- Robust employee referral bonuses
- Developmental opportunities and assignments to grow your career
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.