Associate Marketing Manager, Consumer Products
WW is looking for candidates to help change people’s lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit ww.com.
We inspire healthy habits for real life. WW offers a range of Consumer Products to help people live a healthier lifestyle. We have products available globally in WW channels, grocery/mass retail, and online WW.com/shop as well as on Amazon. It is the role of the Consumer Products group at WW to create, manage, market and merchandise those products, with this opportunity to be focused on product development for consumables sold in WW studio locations.
Marketing execution of US Consumer Products across all channels and product categories.
General responsibilities include:
- Execution & analysis of marketing plans for WW Consumer Products WW product portfolio and partnerships
Specific responsibilities include both sourced and licensed products:
- Develop effective marketing programs for our licensees, partners and studio stores
- Assist Marketing Director in development of an annual marketing calendar with input from Consumer Products team and present for comment and approval to SVP and marketing team
- Assist in tracking of BMC budget
- Assist in tracking of WW marketing budgets across channels
- Support Consumer Products team in promotional execution for product development calendar including introducing new, managing core and exiting products and categories
- Coordinate with WW ecomm & Member Marketing to best leverage sales and marketing calendars
- Assist in communication of marketing programs with the customer experience team to execute plans with Field team
- Lead execution of marketing plans with Marketing Director, Consumer Products teams and internal WW marketing and creative teams
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Minimum 5 year’s work experience, with at least two years in marketing of branded consumer products or retail marketing
- Finance / P&L experience a plus
- Licensing experience a plus
- Experience working with food brands strongly preferred
- Ability to multitask and shift priorities quickly
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
As a company, our purpose is to inspire healthy habits for real life. And as an employer, we inspire the greatest people to do their best work. We provide benefits for real life to help protect your health, finances and overall wellbeing, including:
- Competitive compensation and profit-sharing plan
- A 401K plan to help you plan for your future, plus company match
- Health care coverage starting on your first day
- Tuition reimbursement and online courses to help you reach your career aspirations
- Commuter benefits
- Yearly well-being allowance for your physical, financial, social and emotional well-being
- Free WW membership for you plus 3 free WW memberships for your friends and 3 for your family
- Free fruit, snacks, and coffee to get you through your day
- Summer Fridays, happy hours, and company outings
- Robust employee referral bonuses
- Developmental opportunities and assignments to grow your career
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.