We are looking for a talented analytics manager to join our growing analytics team to help drive a data-first culture across WW. You will be responsible for analyses on our online social network, digital community, and member support.
You will hire and manage a small team of direct reports and work closely with a cross functional team through all development stages, from identifying opportunities, to analyzing the impact of efforts, and discovering areas for improvement.
Your team will use detailed analyses to guide strategy and answer key business questions for new and innovative products for WW.
- Partner with product, engineering, and marketing to improve our products and prioritize analyses for impact.
- Recruit and lead a high-performing team of analysts.
- Help define and build an analytic strategy analyzing key healthy behaviors that impact our member’s lives.
- Develop KPIs and analyze responses to messaging for new offers, products, and features.
- Build a dashboard strategy to monitor key business KPIs.
- Build for test and learn strategies (A/B test, multivariate test, etc.).
- Establish and maintain strong business partnerships and cross-functional relationships to provide decision support.
- Document data requirements and think through complex problems to make actionable recommendations.
- Perform ad-hoc reporting and analyses as needed.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Economics, Statistics, Finance, or Mathematics preferred.
- 6+ years of analytics or quantitative experience in which you extracted meaningful insights from big datasets; 2+ years of management experience.
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics web analytics data (visits, page views, unique visitors, bounce rates, etc.)
- Previous experience with a digital subscription product.
- Strong Knowledge of SQL, your queries are optimized for readability and performance. Google BigQuery a plus.
- A track record for producing reproducible analyses, experience with R or python a plus.
- Strong experience with using BI tools to build dynamic/scalable dashboards. Looker experience a plus.
- Strong conceptual/analytical/creative thinker – ability to push beyond specific requests and identify the business need in advance of execution.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, good time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills