WW is looking for candidates to help change people’s lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all. To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit http://www.ww.com/us/corporate-careers
We are seeking a talented retail manager excited to join our studio leadership team as a Territory Manager in Las Vegas, NV. The role of the Territory Manager is to deliver a branded, member-centric experience through a talented team of employees and to drive member retention, growth, and financial results. Drivers include recruitment and retention of top talent, performance management, engaging communication, developmental coaching, overall employee engagement, and making smart top and bottom-line decisions.
- Builds and fosters a talented, high-performing team through effective networking, recruiting, hiring, onboarding, assessing, giving and seeking feedback, coaching, retaining, and leading a team of employees across multiple platforms and initiatives.
- Inspires and motivates their team to grow and retain member base through an excellent member/workshop experience.
- Has a clear understanding of roles within the WW studio and can impact employee performance both through one-on-one coaching (in-person and remotely) and strategic peer mentorships.
- Engages team and communicates effectively to ensure the team is well informed, leveraging WW-provided tools and technology, as a supplement to in-person studio visits.
- Resolves employee relations issues and complaints, finding best solutions and outcomes.
- Continually evaluates employee and workshop performance and takes appropriate action to enhance profitability, efficiency, and member retention and satisfaction.
- Owns business results and achieves member retention through positive member experiences.
- Creates and executes a market-specific strategy to drive revenue growth and manages expenses, including labor costs.
- Uses key performance indicators to influence workshop growth and member retention, to identify and implement labor efficiencies, to ensure there is an appropriate workshop supply to match demand, and to make staffing decisions.
- Demonstrates ability to action locally against overall company objectives including brand strategy, real estate strategy, local marketing, product sales, product launches, member retention, all while making smart top and bottom-line decisions.
- Translates company objectives to territory objectives and ultimately to individual team objectives and ensures all member interactions are aligned with WW standards.
- Has a strong understanding of Company, Operations, and People policies and procedures, and enforces all appropriate policies, Federal and State labor laws, and safety and security procedures.
- Partners closely with cross-functional business partners and acts as a liaison for employees when necessary.
- Resolves / escalates member concerns and issues.
- Demonstrates superior communication, interpersonal, and prioritization skills.
Key Skills and Behaviors:
- Strong Business Acumen
- Effective time management and prioritization skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrates proactive thinking
- Drives for results and executes
- Member focused
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Prior retail management experience required
- Experience working for a strong brand preferred
- Ability to work from home and flexibility to work evenings and weekends, as needed
- Travel is required for this role: must possess a valid driver’s license, proof of insurance, reliable vehicle, and DMV record in good standing
We hire only the best people. Here are the benefits to being top-notch:
Generous healthcare coverage.
401(K) with company match.
Paid Time Off
Paid parental leave
Plus, the resources to locate services including child care, legal services, pet care and more
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.