Director Search Marketing
WW is looking for candidates to help change peoples’ lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit our career site.
You: Love to experiment. Know how to usurp the SERP. Dream in hreflangs and quality scores. Have an eye for design, a heart for storytelling, and a mind for analysis. Are obsessed with funnels. Want to meaningfully change the health trajectory of our country.
The Job: Lead the end-to-end consumer experience for WW’s marketing efforts through the lens of SEO, SEM, and destination optimization. Partner with Product, Content, and Science teams to craft compelling destinations that convert. Connect campaign messaging with always-on activities to drive performance. Capture demand like it’s your job (because it is).
The Team: Cross-trained marketing ninjas with a passion for brand building and performance. Strong collaborators with laser-like focus on growing memberships each day. Senior talent experience with growing billion dollar global brands. Poets and quants.
Key Responsibilities & Deliverables:
- Accelerate growth by owning end-to-end consumer conversion journey, starting on the SERP and completed on our website/in the app store
- Oversee agency efforts and mentor SEM & Affiliate Manager to ensure we are keeping pace with the latest insights-driven opportunities and platform updates
- Manage tactical SEO activities including strategic prioritization and content marketing execution in partnership with agency resources
- Collaborate with Product, Design, and Content teams to guide A/B and incrementality tests on our website and in the app store focused on fortifying our conversion funnel
- Serve as integral cross-functional partner to Product, Content, Finance, and Tech
- 10+ years in SEO, SEM, and/or performance marketing
- Experience with Optimizely, Google Analytics, SA360, BrightEdge
- Proven agency management expertise
- Proven cross-functional leader and strategic thinker
- Strong written communicator and visual storyteller
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- DTC experience required
As a company, our purpose is to inspire healthy habits for real life. And as an employer, we inspire the greatest people to do their best work. We provide benefits for real life to help protect your health, finances and overall wellbeing, including:
- Competitive compensation and profit-sharing plan
- A 401K plan to help you plan for your future, plus company match
- Health care coverage starting on your first day
- Tuition reimbursement and online courses to help you reach your career aspirations
- Commuter benefits
- Yearly well-being allowance for your physical, financial, social and emotional well-being
- Free WW membership for you plus 3 free WW memberships for your friends and family
- Free fruit, snacks, and coffee to get you through your day
- Summer Fridays, happy hours, and company outings
- Robust employee referral bonuses
- Developmental opportunities and assignments to grow your career
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.