The Hyperion Administrator is responsible for Administration and Enhancements of the Hyperion environments (HFM,Essbase, FDMEE, Reports and Smart view) at WW. This is a unique opportunity to use and develop your skills to not only maintain these environments but to also assist with enhancements to meet the evolving financial reporting and analytical needs of the Finance community.
- Oversee Oracle to Hyperion (HFM and Essbase) month-end actual loads using FDMEE.
- Maintain and update FDMEE mapping tables when required
- Update metadata and rules in HFM, Essbase and PBCS.
- Update and develop reporting using Hyperion Studio and Smartview for Excel.
- Support forecasts and annual budget loading and reporting processes.
- Provide user support, training, documentation, and communication. Trouble-shoot issues.
- Maintain Outline and Calc Scripts for Administrative duties.
- Monitor and maintain Essbase automated batch scripting
- Administer security in HFM and Essbase using Oracle Shared Services
- Assist with Oracle E-Business Suite Metadata setups and month end administrative closing processes.
- Assist team in maintaining all Change Management Documentation for SOX compliance
Goals / Deliverable s:
Manage the month-end close process from the system administration perspective, providing as needed customer support, ensuring timely and accurate data submissions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Management Information Systems
- 3-5 years of experience administrating Oracle EPM products (HFM, Essbase, FDM, Planning)
- Scripting experience (SQL, MXL) a plus
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Experience developing user documentation and process flows
- MS Excel, Word, Power Point
- Oracle E-Business Suite or equivalent ERP experience
As a company, our purpose is to inspire healthy habits for real life. And as an employer, we inspire the greatest people to do their best work. We provide benefits for real life to help protect your health, finances and overall well-being, including:
Competitive compensation and profit-sharing plan
- A 401K plan to help you plan for your future, plus company match
- Health care coverage starting on your first day
- Tuition reimbursement and online courses to help you reach your career aspirations
- Commuter benefits
- Yearly well-being allowance for your physical, financial, social and emotional well-being
- Free WW membership for you plus 3 free WW memberships for your friends and 3 for your family
- Free fruit, snacks and coffee to get you through your day
- Summer Fridays, happy hours, and company outings
- Robust employee referral bonuses
- Developmental opportunities and assignments to grow your career
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.