Manager - SEC Reporting and Technical Accounting
WW is looking for candidates to help change people’s lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit ww.com.
Responsible for SEC Reporting and Technical Accounting
- Responsible for the timely and accurate preparation of annual and periodic SEC filings including but not limited to Form 10-K, 10-Q, etc.
- Responsible for the preparation of the consolidated cash flow statement.
- Assist with the preparation of quarterly Executive and Audit Committee packages.
- Assist with purchase accounting and related analyses along with SEC reporting pertaining to acquisitions.
- Proactively identify, research, communicate and draft technical memorandums on significant new or existing transactions or accounting related issues and standards.
- Administer global lease accounting
- Assist in the development and documentation of internal controls upon adoption of new accounting standards as required.
- Assist with quarterly reviews and annual audits conducted by external auditors.
- Undertake and manage special projects and other reporting needs as required.
- Collaborate with supervisors and/or managers to obtain necessary tools, knowledge, and assistance to ensure timely and accurate completion of financial records.
- Prepare census forms as required
- Bachelor's Degree required
- CPA License required
- Big 4 accounting experience
- 8-12 years experience
- SEC Reporting experience
As a company, our purpose is to inspire healthy habits for real life. And as an employer, we inspire the greatest people to do their best work. We provide benefits for real life to help protect your health, finances and overall well-being, including:
- Competitive compensation and profit-sharing plan
- A 401K plan to help you plan for your future, plus company match
- Health care coverage starting on your first day
- Tuition reimbursement and online courses to help you reach your career aspirations
- Commuter benefits
- Yearly well-being allowance for your physical, financial, social and emotional well-being
- Free WW membership for you plus 3 free WW memberships for your friends and 3 for your family
- Free fruit, snacks and coffee to get you through your day
- Summer Fridays, happy hours, and company outings
- Robust employee referral bonuses
- Developmental opportunities and assignments to grow your career
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.