Digital Marketing Coordinator
WW is looking for candidates to help change people’s lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit ww.com.
Ideal candidates for this role should be creative and innovative, multimedia savvy, well-organized, and must be excellent writers and communicators. Ultimately, the exceptional Digital Marketing Coordinator should have a firm grasp of the different digital touch points, help drive highly effective digital campaigns, enhance user experience, and deliver on marketing & digital objectives. The Digital Marketing Coordinator supports the Digital Marketing Managers who sit on the US Brand Marketing team.
- Manage programmatic Display, Paid Social channels for new and lapsed customer acquisition of WW subscriptions
- Own end-to-end digital campaign launches through clear cross-functional communication and management of timeline and budget
- Lead creative development and optimization process from start to finish
- Manage relationships with creative and media agency partners and the lead production of compelling and effective channel-first digital content
- Work with Decoded (or other creative agency) to develop channel-first Display banners, particularly those that align with the national offer calendar and update on a weekly/bi-weekly basis ensuring that they are ready for trafficking 5 days prior to launch
- Approve creative > pass off to developer and ensure that the animation is aligned with how it was envisioned from a design perspective > pass assets to Horizon's ad operations team and QA preview links provided by the team from DCM ad server
- Upload all digital video assets onto YouTube and provide URLs to Horizon
- Provide creative direction (with campaign asset pack), feedback and approvals on all high-impact units including but not limited to Native, Rich-Media, etc (partner examples: Nativo, GumGum, Eyeview, Viewbix)
- Manage budget and pacing - ensure that all partner invoices that come through match WBC documents (weekly billing) that are maintained and sent over by Horizon before approval
- QA weekly offer updates within Decoded matrix
- Provide creative feedback on all/new assets and ensure they are both on-brand, thumb-stopping and aligned with learning agenda
- Implement new vendor pixels through JIRA ticketing system working with WW engineering team
- Manage Decoded creative and media budget
- Cross-check and approve all invoicing within Oracle
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years of marketing experience preferred
- Proficient in computer skills, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and G-Suite tools
- Extremely strategic and creative with a passion for the WW purpose
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Hungry to provide value, learn and over-deliver
- Solution oriented with the ability to anticipate needs for the team and organization
- Fantastic project manager who stays organized, maintains a strong sense of ownership and accountability, and executes numerous projects simultaneously, keeping pace in a quickly moving department
- Excellent communication skills; organizational and analytical skills; self-starter; shows initiative
- Strong work ethic with a dedication to excellence
- Team player, willing to jump in and out of multiple assignments as needed
- Ability to interact with all levels of personnel, internal and external
Location: 675 6th Ave, New York, NY 10010
We hire only the best people. Here are the benefits to being top-notch:
- The opportunity to work with some of the best innovators in the industry
- Generous healthcare coverage.
- 401(K) with company match.
- Paid Time Off
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Annual wellness allowance
- Profit Sharing
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.