WW is looking for candidates to help change people’s lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit ww.com.
WW is looking for a Product Designer to help create an off-boarding experience that supports members’ cancellation needs. This team is focused on reducing preventable churns by understanding real motivations for cancellation, properly conveying value propositions, and delivering personalized interception or save experiences.
- Speak with users and collaborate with key partners to understand user needs and business requirements
- Design, test, and iterate on the experience(s)
- Partner closely with Product and Engineering to ship a product that successfully addresses user needs and business KPIs
Goals / Deliverables
- Introduce a unified, self-service cancellation experience across all markets, platforms, and cancellation touch points
- Create a personalized experience throughout the cancellation flow, based on what we know about a member’s journey and the reason(s) provided for cancellation
- Create an off-boarding experience, rather than a goodbye, for members who carry out cancellation
- You are a seriously good designer who loves getting feedback on your work
- You are highly user-focused and deeply believe in user-centered innovation
- You can share several shining examples of real work you’ve shipped, and what you’ve learned along the way
- You substantially contribute to defining requirements, not just translating them into designs
- You create opportunities for collaboration and draw the best design ideas from your teammates
- You develop strong relationships with product managers, developers, and business partners
As a company, our purpose is to inspire healthy habits for real life. And as an employer, we inspire the greatest people to do their best work. We provide benefits for real life to help protect your health, finances and overall well-being, including:
- Competitive compensation and profit-sharing plan
- A 401K plan to help you plan for your future, plus company match
- Health care coverage starting on your first day
- Tuition reimbursement and online courses to help you reach your career aspirations
- Commuter benefits
- Yearly well-being allowance for your physical, financial, social and emotional well-being
- Free WW membership for you plus 3 free WW memberships for your friends and 3 for your family
- Free fruit, snacks and coffee to get you through your day
- Summer Fridays, happy hours, and company outings
- Robust employee referral bonuses
- Developmental opportunities and assignments to grow your career
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.