Workforce Management Analyst
Workforce Management Analyst
Job entails reporting of real time contact center and vendor traffic via a workforce management application, providing the enterprise with daily analysis on staffing and contact center performance, and scheduling resources across contact center channels.
- Provide administration over purecloud WFM system applications.
- Provide reporting for a multi-channel, multi-site environment (including @home agents)
- Organize and maintain data in several applications including WFM Tool and Excel
- Track and report daily/monthly contact center statistics
- Develop modeling for “what-if” scenarios in support of operational initiatives and marketing efforts.
- Track, analyze, and respond to events resulting in a deviation from forecast-to-actuals.
- Evaluate and recommend opportunities for system improvements and enhancements.
- Handle scheduling alignment; react to call volumes, employee shifts/absences, and break/lunch schedules and service level achievement.
- Provide call center metrics via hourly, daily, MTD reporting
- Provide daily performance reports to call center senior management.
- Actively participate in coordinating yearly paid time off allocation process for agents.
- Determine overtime/vto requirements when needed and oversee the process
- Provide daily operational support to the call reporting systems.
- Experience in large-scale call center (multi-site preferred)
- Should be highly PC literate, analytical, disciplined, detail-oriented, well organized and flexible, possessing personal integrity.
- Ability to partner with other departments within the organization and vendors on contact center initiatives.
- Requires superb communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to make effective, meaningful group presentations in staff meetings and implement new process improvements/innovations that support the Call Center environment.
- Identify and anticipate issues; analyze surrounding data and available resources to prepare a plan of action
- React to changing situations with timeliness and a sense of urgency
- Seek opportunities to learn and grow
- Initiative to meet challenging, realistic and data-focused goals
- Professional and positive demeanor
- HS diploma required.
- 2-4 years’ experience with workforce reporting and analysis/management required
- Experience with workforce management systems (Purecloud preferred)
- The ability to run routine reports and write professional correspondences
- Requires high level computer expertise, including word processing, maintaining spreadsheets and running reports out of multiple databases
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills with all levels of personnel and be able to multitask in a fast paced environment
We hire only the best people. Here are the benefits to being top-notch:
- The opportunity to work with some of the best innovators in the industry
- Generous healthcare coverage.
- 401(K) with company match.
- Paid Time Off
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Annual wellness allowance
- Profit Sharing
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties or responsibilities associated with the job. Other job-related duties may be assigned.
WW, International is an equal opportunity employer. WW, International does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.