Supply Chain Analyst
WW is looking for candidates to help change people’s lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit ww.com.
The Supply Chain Analyst is a key member of the Supply Chain team. The primary responsibility of this position is to provide a transportation cost analysis to manage freight and related costs. In addition, the position is responsible for managing the Item Life Cycle process for all SKUs that pass through Supply Chain, for all lines of business, across all product lines for Weight Watchers North America operations. The position is responsible for ensuring all SKUs that Supply Chain manages are executed through our processes from start to finish. Overseeing and monitoring every item through the New Item Creation process, managing the life cycle through life cycle systematically, inventory transactions, and finally through to end of life obsolescence. The Supply Chain Analyst will also help monitor all inventories at the Distribution Center and in field locations, create, update, maintain, and distribute SCM related reports and databases. The Analyst will provide support for other SCM activities related to quality, operations, and planning.
This position is responsible for controlling all parts of the item life cycle process, identifying improvements, and documenting all changes necessary to execute with efficiency and accuracy, as well as providing support for Supply Chain initiatives and activities.
- Responsible for producing transportation cost analysis on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Responsible for supporting supplier management of all freight carriers.
- Responsible for managing every SKU, in all systems utilized by the business, from conception to disposal, ensuring each step in an item’s life cycle is executed.
- Lead the New Item Creation and Change Management Processes. Responsible for interacting with business owners in the submission of SKUs, and managing the creation and SKU maintenance, ensuring key attributes and categorizations are accurately captured and updated.
- Responsible for the SKU routing process, making sure every department is aware of new saleable SKU setups so that the SKU is saleable at the location level.
- Ensure timely and accurate updates of all business inventory systems and audit documentation. Management SKU restrictions and online catalog maintenance is required, as well as create and update applicable price lists.
- Monitor all system inventory locations, providing inventory review and analysis for all SKUs, subject matter expert on all inventory transactions.
- Monitor SKU performance, escalating potential opportunities for discontinuance to business owners.
- Develop and maintain accurate, consistent, and more efficient enhancements to inventory reporting.
- Monitor and execute the Inventory Sync Report - review daily in order to ensure system ATP is equal to actual ATP in DC. Document and investigate reasons why inventory may be out of sync, making synch issues are addressed, and inventory is accurately reflecting in all systems.
- Become the gatekeeper for the new item creation, and become the content expert for all inventory systems utilized by the business.
- Provide support for other Supply Chain, Procurement, and Quality related projects.
- Bachelor's in Business Administration or a comparable degree required.
- 3-5 years of supply chain/operations/planning experience.
- Experience using ERP systems – Planning, Procurement, Inventory, Order Management modules (Oracle experience a plus.)
- Highly accurate and detail-oriented.
- Highly proficient with MS Office – Excel, PowerPoint, Google Suites
- Demonstrates initiative, organizational skills and ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Understanding of inventory management and supply chain terms and concepts
- Demonstrates ability to work effectively in a team environment, but also able to work independently.
- Eagerness to learn, strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work on multiple tasks at the same time and manage one's time productively.
- Process Oriented –possesses the ability to understand existing processes, provide insight on how to improve them, and must be able to maintain them
- Problem Solving – have the mindset that allows them to quickly work through issues and provide thoughtful and well thought out solutions providing both advantages and possible risks
As a company, our purpose is to inspire healthy habits for real life. And as an employer, we inspire the greatest people to do their best work. We provide benefits for real life to help protect your health, finances and overall wellbeing, including:
- Competitive compensation and profit-sharing plan
- A 401K plan to help you plan for your future, plus company match
- Health care coverage starting on your first day
- Tuition reimbursement and online courses to help you reach your career aspirations
- Commuter benefits
- Yearly well-being allowance for your physical, financial, social and emotional well-being
- Free WW membership for you plus 3 free WW memberships for your friends and 3 for your family
- Free fruit, snacks, and coffee to get you through your day
- Summer Fridays, happy hours, and company outings
- Robust employee referral bonuses
- Developmental opportunities and assignments to grow your career
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.