Senior Manager Marketing, Kurbo
WW is looking for candidates to help change people’s lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit ww.com.
Kurbo is seeking an energetic, creative and experienced Senior Manager, Customer Marketing, to join our talented team here at WW. We feel if our members don’t succeed, neither do we. The Senior Manager will manage all direct acquisition and retention efforts for the Kurbo B2C membership business, as well as marketing to pediatricians for their patients.
The ideal candidate will approach the role strategically but also be willing to roll up their sleeves to get the job done. Must have proven experience in developing, implementing, and optimizing B2C customer acquisition, retention, and marketing programs. Needs to bring a “big picture” focus on the role and align with cross-functional partners in order to grow the entire portfolio.
You will have direct hands-on ownership as well as cross-functional coordination with teams including Product, Technology and WW Health Solutions. The role requires a passion for results, a commitment to action-oriented analysis, an attitude that anything is possible, a relentless focus on the customer and an innovation mindset. The right candidate will thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-changing, and collaborative environment where people are driven, enthusiastic, collaborative and not afraid to take risks.
- Drive Kurbo subscriber growth through email, direct mail, site, and response acquisition efforts; create consumer marketing strategies to test and iterate
- Complex testing (lists, creative, segmentation, timing, offers) to new and rejoin subscriber segments
- Holistic campaigns created with in house agency partners
- Analyzing the effectiveness of marketing programs on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis and provide ways in which the campaign can improve
- Successful execution of high volume acquisition, e-newsletter, promotional email, and direct mail programs
- Provide clear and concise monthly/quarterly/annual sales analysis and review of variance versus budgets, goals, and prior-year results. Partner cross-functionally with other business team partners including Product, Technology, Operations, Finance to deliver effective initiatives and strategize new features and communications that drive customer acquisition of new members coming through WW own sites, Kurbo web site and mobile apps.
- Identify conversion marketing strategies and testing pipelines (A/B and multivariate) that will support the acquisition of prospects into membership.
- Lead or partner with the analytics & insights teams on overall tracking, forecasting and communication of related success metrics as well as specific quantitative research that not only drive channel growth but also and delivers actionable data-driven insights to product developers and product marketers to fuel innovation and targeted messaging
- Monitor competitive behavior across digital platforms (web & mobile apps) to identify emerging trends, opportunities and potential threats to defend and grow market position
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy for pediatricians and their patients, alongside the WW Health Solutions business.
- Bachelors degree required Masters is preferred
- 7-10 years of work experience in direct marketing with significant experience in online and email.
- Experienced in all aspects of database management, membership-based business models, email and direct marketing and segmentation. Campaign Management System and modeling experiences a plus.
- Must be able to constantly monitor results, quickly refine approaches accordingly, generate and quickly execute upon actionable recommendations based on the synthesis and analyses of data
- Experience with web/mobile analytics programs, i.e., Site Catalyst and A/B testing strategies, and related programs, i.e., Test & Target / Optimizely/ SiteSpect, etc.
- Strong digital marketing experience driving prospect acquisition, but with a solid understanding of the full customer lifecycle
- Strong problem-solving that combines a healthy balance of data-driven insights with intuition
- Strong analytical capability/experience in A/B and segmentation testing design and analysis.
- Experience with gathering and utilizing customer insights
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills
- Self-motivated, nimble and highly results-driven in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- A demonstrated record of partnering with teams across the organization and influencing to achieve business results
- Solid interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to influence across the organization and compiling and presenting key results and data to executive management
- Prior experience managing budgets with demonstrated financial, marketing, business analysis skills
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent time/project management skills and the ability to muli-task
- Passionate about understanding the dynamics of influencing customer behavior and able to translate those findings into meaningful, prosperous long- term relationships
As a company, our purpose is to inspire healthy habits for real life. And as an employer, we inspire the greatest people to do their best work. We provide benefits for real life to help protect your health, finances and overall wellbeing, including:
- Competitive compensation and profit-sharing plan
- A 401K plan to help you plan for your future, plus company match
- Health care coverage starting on your first day
- Tuition reimbursement and online courses to help you reach your career aspirations
- Commuter benefits
- Yearly well-being allowance for your physical, financial, social and emotional well-being
- Free WW membership for you plus 3 free WW memberships for your friends and 3 for your family
- Free fruit, snacks, and coffee to get you through your day
- Summer Fridays, happy hours, and company outings
- Robust employee referral bonuses
- Developmental opportunities and assignments to grow your career
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.