Program Manager - Global Learning & Development
WW is looking for candidates to help change people’s lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. WW offers a science-based approach that works and has helped millions lose weight with the latest nutritional and behavior change science.
The Global Learning and Development department is responsible for designing, developing, implementing and measuring the impact of education programs across the organization audiences ranging from WW Coaches to corporate managers.
The Program Manager- Global L&D will support the Global L&D team with the management and evaluation of our learning and development programs around the world. This includes managing the project demands and the capacity of our instructional designers. This person will partner with key stakeholders to ensure the successful implementation of learning and development solutions that drive business results and improve customer and employee experiences. This individual should excel at project management, have a passion for learning and development and be a trusted partner always looking for opportunities to add value. This individual will work closely with the Global Design team and Global L&D Leads in each of our 9 markets and will report into the Senior Manager – Global Learning and Development.
- Manage the global learning and development projects to ensure each designer is working to capacity and project deadlines are met. Collaborate with business partners to complete design briefs, work with designers to record project details and monitor milestones in Smartsheets.
- Partner with key stakeholders and instructional designers to complete detailed project briefs for new initiatives.
- Influence decision making to gain cross-functional alignment, enabling on-time execution of projects.
- Manage translation and localization of global materials such as training presentations, facilitator guides and support tools making necessary updates in Google slides and/or InDesign.
- Partner with Senior Manager of Global implementation on the design of program evaluations, performance measurement, and reporting.
- Manage program document updates in Google slides, InDesign and our e-learning platform, file documentation and the global learning library.
- Support Global L&D special projects (Ex. manage run of show for training video shoots, partner with subject matter experts on weekly micro-learning videos, conduct research for new L&D projects)
- Facilitate project-related team meetings (i.e. kick-offs, status, project reviews, etc.), and communicate action steps to the broader team. Produce executive level and team read-outs for learning initiatives with insights and analytics.
- Project / Deliverable 1: Project manage global and local market learning and development program development.
- Project / Deliverable 2: Localize all training materials utilizing translation documents and market-specific directives.
- Project / Deliverable 3: Manage program evaluations and reporting
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years of project management experience
- Prior experience with a customer-centric organization.
- Strong appreciation for the brand and the internal and external customer experience.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects well.
- Proven ability to problem solve and builds consensus.
- Experience working with Google Slides, Smartsheets and InDesign is preferred.
- Learning and development experience preferred.
- Global experience a plus.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Display a fluid use of tools and presentation materials to convey ideas and concepts (process flow charts, project plans, presentations)
As a company, our purpose is to inspire healthy habits for real life. And as an employer, we inspire the greatest people to do their best work. We provide benefits for real life to help protect your health, finances and overall well-being, including:
- Competitive compensation and profit-sharing plan
- A 401K plan to help you plan for your future, plus company match
- Health care coverage starting on your first day
- Tuition reimbursement and online courses to help you reach your career aspirations
- Commuter benefits
- Yearly well-being allowance for your physical, financial, social and emotional well-being
- Free WW membership for you plus 3 free WW memberships for your friends and 3 for your family
- Free fruit, snacks, and coffee to get you through your day
- Summer Fridays, happy hours, and company outings
- Robust employee referral bonuses
- Developmental opportunities and assignments to grow your career
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.