Data Analyst (Marketing Analytics)
Data Analyst (Marketing Analytics)
WW is looking for candidates to help change people’s lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all. To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit ww.com.
About the Role
We are now looking for a talented Data Analyst to join our growing Analytics group to help drive a data-first culture across WW.
Team members will work closely with both business and technical teams to proactively identify gaps in our knowledge base. The candidate will be charged with providing analytics reporting and data-driven strategic insights, trends, and perspective.
You will work closely with a cross functional team through all development stages, from identifying opportunities, to analyzing the impact of efforts, and discovering areas for improvement.
- Transform raw data into actionable and meaningful analyses.
- Work with a cross-functional team to implement, validate, andimprove external traffic-driver tracking within web analytics platforms: clarifying analytic requirements, developing analysis plans, and building out reporting.
- Establish and maintain strong business partnerships and cross-functional relationships to provide decision support.
- Perform ad-hoc reporting and analyses as needed.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Economics, Statistics, Finance, or Mathematics preferred.
- 1-3 years of analyticsor quantitative experience in which you extracted meaningful insights from web analytics data. Experience working with marketing teams preferred.
- Advanced experience with Google Analytics.
- Strong experience with using BI tools to build dynamic/scalable dashboards. Looker experience a plus.
- Strong Knowledge of SQL, your queries are optimized for readability and performance. Google BigQuery a plus.
- A track record for producing reproducible analyses, experience with R or python a plus.
- Proficient in Excel (pivot tables, complex formulas, vlookups).
As a company, our purpose is to inspire healthy habits for real life. And as an employer, we inspire the greatest people to do their best work. We provide benefits for real life to help protect your health, finances and overall well being, including:
- Competitive compensation and profit sharing plan
- A 401K plan to help you plan for your future, plus company match
- Health care coverage starting on your first day
- Tuition reimbursement and online courses to help you reach your career aspirations
- Commuter benefits
- Yearly well-being allowance for your physical, financial, social and emotional well-being
- Free WW membership for you plus 3 free WW memberships for your friends and 3 for your family
- Free fruit, snacks and coffee to get you through your day
- Summer Fridays, happy hours, and company outings
- Robust employee referral bonuses
- Developmental opportunities and assignments to grow your career
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.