Global AV Collaboration Tools Engineer
WW is a global wellness company and the world’s leading commercial weight management program. We inspire millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. Through our engaging digital experience and face-to-face group meetings, members follow our livable and sustainable program that encompasses healthy eating, physical activity and positive mindset. With more than five decades of experience in building communities and our deep expertise in behavioral science, we aim to deliver wellness for all.
Mission: We inspire healthy habits for real life*
*For people, families, communities, the world – for everyone.
The Engineer will function principally in the following areas:
Manage Corporate End User Experience
- Implement Data Driven Experience Metrics and Scoring for continuous improvement across AV technology
- Identify and remedy problems which contribute to poor experience
- Review Service Desk Incidents for continuous improvement
- Act as an ambassador for AV Collaboration, driving end user adoption, and education on features and best practices
Enhance Conference Room Technology Operations
- Authoritative operational ownership and service definition for global Audio Video collaboration applications and technology installed in all global WW Conference Rooms and Board Room.
- Collaborate with Executive Assistant team to prepare for seamless execution of high profile meetings involving AV Technology
- Implement and maintain Service Coverages that follow the sun for all conference room technology
- Implement hardware replacement protocol for all HW in each conference room deployment
Streamline Delivery, Adoption, Enablement
- Increase and maintain transparency across global technology deployments
- Manage/approve Licensing Effectively for all SaaS platform users
- Consolidate Existing non sanctioned technology to globally sanctioned technology
- Regular Nurture / Education / Adoption Campaigns
- Computer science degree or equivalent academic or professional background.
- 5 years of experience with the majority being involved in AV delivery and engineering,
- Baseline management competency in SaaS and IaaS environments
- Strong Understanding of Audio and Video Capture Engineering Principles
- Strong Understanding in Audio Mixing, AV Signal Routing
- Experience working with polycom, cisco, crestron, Zoom technologies
- Strong Analytical Background, ability to analyze and correlate data/statistics and prepare performance reports
- Expert project management acumen
- Expert vendor management skills
- Service-oriented approach to Enterprise
- Very good problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to analyze and determine the root cause for issues and provide incident analysis
- Moderate Competency in IT networking practices, IP network routing, and switching technologies
- Ability to compile operating data/statistics and prepare performance reports
- Strong communication skills
- A strong background working in an IT Operations environment is recommended.
- Moderate understanding of change management practices in an IT operating environment
- May require ability to work at night, off-hours, holidays, or weekends (on-call rotation)
- Some global travel is required (<30%)
We hire only the best people. Here are the benefits to being top-notch:
- The opportunity to work with some of the best innovators in the industry
- Generous healthcare coverage
- 401(K) with company match
- Paid Time Off and Company Holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Annual wellness allowance
- Profit Sharing
Weight Watchers is an equal opportunity employer. Weight Watchers does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.