Studio Coach (Brookfield / New Berlin WI)
WW is looking for candidates to help change people’s lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit ww.com.
As a WW Studio Coach you will use your proven facilitation skills to channel your passion for a healthy lifestyle into inspiring members and coaching members to develop healthy habits by eating healthier, while enjoying foods they love, moving more, and shifting their mindset. You will bring your personal energy to the workshop and outreach approaches with members to inspire and build an inclusive, in-person community. You will facilitate a branded, member-focused workshop centered on wellness, weight loss, and building healthy habits.
Deliver An Exceptional Workshop Experience by:
- Bringing your personal energy to every workshop, ensuring all members feel included, involved and part of the WW community
- Establishing rapport with members and showing empathy during one-on-one interactions and group facilitation, creating a personalized experience for each member
- Serving as an expert in WW’s scientifically proven methodology for building healthy habits, weight loss and holistic wellness
- Sharing knowledge and understanding of WW digital tools and offerings
Build Strong Connections In the Community by:
- Actively seeking opportunities to build on-brand partnerships, attract new members, and create brand awareness, representing WW at internal and external community events
- Using social media and other outreach approaches to engage with the WW community
Focus on Member Recruitment and Retention by:
- Leveraging the relationships you will make with members to provide them support and encourage them to return to the studio
- Identifying our members’ needs and recommending the right WW products or services
- Leveraging social media to attract new members and build workshop attendance
We want to hear from you if you are:
- A current member of the WW Studio or Digital program who is passionate about WW
- Genuinely committed to supporting and inspiring others in achieving their wellness and weight loss goals
- Experienced at facilitating in a group setting or coaching
- Empathetic and excited about building rapport and relationships with our members
- Excellent at active listening and able to connect members to the WW products
- Social media savvy and willing to use your smartphone
- Comfortable working with minimal supervision
- Willing to complete some of your work at home
- Able to travel to our workshop locations
- Interested in a flexible, part-time schedule
- Able to lift 25 pounds
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.