Finance Database Administrator
The Finance Strategic Services team is searching for a new team member to lead and develop the finance database and the supporting ETL jobs and integrations that are currently in place. This will require mastery of a sophisticated and evolving data model and will require the foresight to anticipate data hiccups. We are aspiring to improve our data literacy and this position will be instrumental in helping us achieve that goal all while helping craft the future of data at Woodruff-Sawyer. We flourish with collaboration and communication and are looking for someone that is driven, detail-oriented, wants a chance to create a significant impact, and someone who will jump at opportunities to tackle new challenges.
Data Mart Management/Database Administration
- Management of the finance data mart (SQL Server) in compliance with company standards (security, data retention, permissions, data governance)
- Supervise database performance and availability
- Provide suggestions for optimization of existing data structures, queries, and flows
- Assist with the architecture of new table structures and schemas
- Ability to work with complex business requirements in developing stored procedures
- Solve data errors from incidents to resolve
- Develop user documentation and modeling of existing structures
- Assist with code reviews
- Update and maintain
- Lead existing integrations and ETL processes (SSIS, API, file based) and develop new integrations as needed
- Develop and document stored procedures and views to automate data pulls
- SSRS, Tableau development
- 3-5 years management of SQL Sever
- 5+ years SQL
- 3+ years SSIS
- Tableau, SSRS, PowerBI knowledge a plus
- API, C# knowledge a plus
- Knowledge of finance and/or accounting a plus
- An opportunity for growth, development and advancement in the areas of client involvement, risk assessment and management.
- The opportunity to work with sharp, motivated co-workers in a collaborative and entrepreneurial team.
- A flexible work schedule.
- Security for your future: Employee Stock Option Program (ESOP), 401K with company match and profit sharing.
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for employees and families (including domestic partners).
- Life Insurance, short term and long term disability benefits.
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick days.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program.
- Fun company and team outings