Account Coordinator - Cyber
Woodruff Sawyer is the type of place where talented individuals can make a big impact. We are passionate about what we do for our clients and we’ve created an environment where our employees can grow and succeed both personally and professionally. We are really looking for someone who thrives on being challenged and has a high level of intellectual curiosity. If you are driven, creative and team-oriented, this is the right place for you.
Our Cyber team is looking for an Account Coordinator to join their collaborative and industrious team. The ideal candidate is a great communicator, strong problem resolution skills, and will provide support to the Account Manager. This position will understand the markets and build good market relationships and embodies a strong client service mentality. In addition, the candidate must be highly organized, confident, energetic and detail oriented.
What you’ll be doing:
- Coordinating internal activities on new and renewal accounts in a proactive manner.
- Updating and completing specifications on agency management system with current account information provided by the account handler.
- Coordinating issuance of insurance documents (e.g. binders, certificates, endorsements and invoices) on assigned accounts and with outsourced vendors.
- Assisting Account Managers with their book of business and may manage a small book of business (if applicable and as assigned by Manager).
- Updating and preparing the Summary of Insurance for renewal.
- Coordinating renewal solicitation, monitoring and following up on policies and applications as necessary.
What you should already have:
- A minimum of 1 year prior administrative or customer service experience preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent, college degree preferred
- Proficiency in Word, Windows, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Fire & Casualty license required upon hire or within 3 months of obtaining position.
What you’ll be getting from us:
- An opportunity for growth, development and advancement in the areas of client involvement, risk assessment and management.
- The opportunity to work with sharp, motivated co-workers in a collaborative and entrepreneurial team.
- Security for your future: Employee Stock Option Program (ESOP), 401K with company match and profit sharing.
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for employees and families (including domestic partners).
- Life Insurance, short term and long-term disability benefits.
- A flexible work schedule
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick days
- Tuition reimbursement
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
- Fun company and team outings