Microsoft Full Stack Developer
As a Microsoft Full Stack Developer at Woodruff Sawyer, you will manage and support software applications through deployment and long-term operational support. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing high volume, highly scalable server-side features utilizing C#.NET and SQL Server. You will also be expected to perform product analysis, quality assurance, and maintenance of existing applications and support. You must be capable of working both independently and collaboratively.
What You’ll Do
- Design and develop interactive modern designs using front-end frameworks such as Angular JS.
- Develop production-ready application features end-to-end in accordance with coding standards.
- Modify and maintain applications to include implementation, revisions, bug-fixes, and continued operations of same.
- Prepare and maintain documentation on implementation and continuing operation of applications.
- Perform troubleshooting and resolution of end-user and application issues.
This job is for you if…
- You are versatile and have a readiness/desire to tackle new challenges.
- You have strong professional and interpersonal skills including exceptional customer service.
- You have strong critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills
- Your written and verbal communications are highly efficient.
- You pay acute attention to detail and quality.
- You are highly driven with the ability to self-manage.
Education & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field; or equivalent education/experience in a computer science field
- Minimum of 8 years of professional experience using .NET technologies with an emphasis on C#.NET and SQL Server
- Insurance Knowledge is preferred
- Strong experience with C# programming language and/or other .NET languages
- Knowledge of web service concepts (REST, JSON, XML).
- Knowledge of SQL Server technologies and experience developing database applications using SQL server.
- Strong experience with CI/CD best practices. Experience setting up and maintaining automated build and release pipelines.
- Strong knowledge of Git and best practices for maintaining Git source code repositories.
- Strong object-oriented programming and design skills
- Familiarity with Agile Development methodologies
- Experience with Azure and Graph API is a strong plus.
- Broad systems thinking; understands the connections and relationships across functions and entities for both internal and external constituencies.
- Working Knowledge of Applied Systems Products like Epic is preferred
Who We Are
As one of the largest insurance brokerage and consulting firms in the US, Woodruff Sawyer protects the people and assets of more than 4,000 companies. We provide expert counsel and fierce advocacy to protect clients against their most critical risks in property & casualty, management liability, cyber liability, employee benefits, and personal wealth management. An active partner of Assurex Global and International Benefits Network, we provide expertise and customized solutions where clients need it, with headquarters in San Francisco, offices throughout the US, and global reach on six continents.
We are a privately held corporation, owned 100% by our employees. Our benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- 401k with company match and profit sharing
- Ownership in the company through our Employee Stock Option Program (ESOP)
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick days
- Life Insurance, Short-term and Long-Term Disability benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Wellness programs and workplace flexibility benefits
- Professional development and reimbursement programs
- Added perks like discounted event tickets, pet insurance, financial coaching, identity theft protection, etc.
Woodruff Sawyer is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our Equal Employment Policy incorporates our commitment to maintain an environment free of discrimination and to comply with all federal, state and local laws providing equal employment opportunities.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.