Business Development Coordinator
Woodruff Sawyer is looking for a Business Development Coordinator to be a part of a growing Management Liability team in its San Francisco office. This position will work on renewal strategy presentations, new business pitches and updates to business collateral; strong organizational skills, quick thinking, and interpersonal skills are key. On the technical side, this candidate will need to be well versed in Microsoft Office and comfortable with maintaining detailed data sets. Strong business writing skills and basic proofreading abilities will be required in responses to RFPs and related communication.
What You Will Do:
- Create, review, and update renewal strategies and new business presentations in PowerPoint. Includes updating settlement charts and models in Excel and entering them into presentations.
- Assist with the maintenance of proprietary data sets and utilizing the data to respond to benchmarking requests.
- Support with collateral material updates including tombstones and a suite of slides in PowerPoint format.
- Assist with responding to RFPs and maintaining the Management Liability team’s content.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team on Management Liability events.
- Help the team with Salesforce updates.
Who You Are:
- You have validated exceptional communication skills, allowing you to collaborate efficiently with varying partners within the organization
- You have excellent MS Office skills
- You possess outstanding social skills: experience managing tasks on time, with accuracy, and within a tight timeframe
- You pride yourself in attention to detail that is the envy and pleasure of your coworkers, including excellent business writing and proofreading skills
- You want to learn new systems
- You want to work with senior subject matter specialists in insurance
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
What You'll Be Getting From Us:
- An opportunity for growth, development and advancement in the areas of client involvement, risk assessment and management.
- The opportunity to work with sharp, motivated co-workers in a collaborative and entrepreneurial team.
- A flexible work schedule.
- Security for your future: Employee Stock Option Program (ESOP), 401K with company match and profit sharing.
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for employees and families (including domestic partners).
- Life Insurance, short term and long term disability benefits.
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick days.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program.
- Fun company and team outings