Accounting and finance Specialist
World Resources Institute (USA) Beijing Representative Office (“WRI”) is seeking an Accounting and Finance Specialist. This position will work closely with operations and program teams in China and the Accounting and Finance teams in Washington, DC. It requires a broad range of professional Accounting and Finance experience and knowledge as follow.
- Carry out daily accounting tasks, including:
- Implement, monitor, and update the WRI China Accounting Policy Framework;
- Perform daily accounting tasks required for banking, taxation, auditing, file management, staff reimbursements, payments, and others;
- Manage internal and external financial, project, and taxation audits and reviews.
- Engage with the related authorities and banks, including the China National Tax Bureau, Beijing Local Taxation Bureau, and others;
- Coordinate office budget management, including:
- Implement, monitor and update WRI China Finance Policy Framework;
- Manage financial planning and implementation to ensure financial sustainability and efficiency;
- Plan, monitor, and update office budgets and expenditures;
- Provide strategic advice on project budget and financial statements;
- Carry out other tasks assigned by the manager from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree or above with relevant working experience
- 3-5 years of work experience in similar capacity
- Excellent oral and written Chinese and English
- Outstanding inter-personal skills
- Strong computer skills, particularly the relevant accounting and financial management software
- Result-oriented and ability to handle multiple tasks and deliver under tight timelines
- Flexible, highly responsible, self-motivated
- Commitment to WRI’s mission and institutional values
Please note: Only selected candidate will be required to take a writing test
Position reports to: Operations Manager
Salary and Benefits: Salary is commensurate with experience and skills. WRI offers a generous, comprehensive benefits package
Location: Beijing, China
To Apply: Qualified applicants must apply through the WRI Careers portal to be considered. Please include a cover letter with your application.
Application Deadline: December 10, 2021