Sales Development Representative
WP Engine is looking for a motivated Sales Development Representative that has experience in establishing, fostering and maintaining relationships with both highly technical and leadership level contacts.
Those relationships should uncover opportunities to deploy WP Engine through inbound business development/ lead generation.
What Is Cool About This Job
WP Engine is a leading SaaS content management platform for websites and applications built on WordPress. The company powers thousands of websites and apps built on the WordPress platform delivering a fast, reliable and secure web experience. Founded in 2010 WP Engine is experiencing hyper growth and is launching its Australia/NZ headquarters in Brisbane.
The SDR team is the first point of contact for our customers and responsible for generating lead volume and warm introductions for our acquisition teams. You are creative, passionate, and an ambitious teammate, eager to advance through a clearly defined learning and earning path. WP Engine offers a dynamic, creative environment where you are provided the tools, resources and unique leadership to sell and take your career to the next level!
The Day to Day
- Properly research and catalog contact, account and opportunity information.
- Work with both inbound leads as well as generating outbound leads to consistently over achieve a monthly lead quota.
- Expand relationships with prospects and clients, allowing them to understand our full advantage of our WordPress solutions.
- Work as part of a selling team with a focus on the initial relationship development.
- You can use effective sales techniques to uncover those customer needs that can be addressed through our solutions.
- You can articulate the benefits of using our solutions to prospective customers across a broad array of industries.
- You can achieve or exceed monthly quotas of qualified opportunities.
Your Expertise and Passion
- Prior sales experience required; exposure to Solution Selling, Customer-Centric Selling, Sandler, or SPIN strongly preferred.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or other CRM applications is required.
- Daring and performance driven mindset.
- Consistent over-achievement and work ethic.
- The ability to learn quickly and be a self-starter are vital to this role.
- Effectively lead prospect/client expectations.
- Ability to effectively communicate over the phone, chat and email.
- Ability to quickly qualify potential WP Engine clients.
To find out more information about WP Engine, please visit our Careers Page at wpengine.careers!