We recognize that no one operates in a silo, and it’s only through the unique talents and skillsets of each of our teams that we’re able to help more than 25,000,000 shipments make their way to their destinations around the world every year. So who are WE?
UPS Support & Operations
Freight Support & Operations
Full Truckload Sales
Full Truckload Operations
Technology & Development
Finance & Accounting
Marketing & Communications
Training & Development
Human Resources & Talent Acquisition
Supporting our success.
- We have shipping down to an art, but it takes a team of dedicated administrative professionals to ensure that we’re connected and equipped to do our best every day. They’ve got their pulse on the business, and are on the front lines, connecting our customers to our teams and our teams to the resources they need to succeed.
Growing relationships that grow the business.
- The front lines of Worldwide Express, our outside sales team are the first line of contact for potential customers. Through research and tenacity, our outside sales teams set out in their local markets, seeking out new customers, interfacing with C-Suite executives, business owners and high-level decision makers, building a book of business and relationships unmatched in many other industries.
Growing relationships that grow the business.
- When outside sales teams are hitting the streets, inside sales teams are hitting the phones, helping identify shipping solutions for customers from coast-to-coast. Our inside sales teams are using a combination of targeted leads and sleuthing skills to uncover untapped business in the 2nd largest industry in the country. Ready to start calling the shots on your future success?
Fostering the future of customer success.
- Where the sales team is on the front lines, the Account Managers dive deeper, taking accounts and building on them, helping to increase brand loyalty and identify further efficiencies for customers. They are problem-solvers who have the innovative ideas and creativity necessary to take accounts to the next level in a position with unlimited growth potential.
Relationships + Shipping = Relationshipping. We’re experts at it.
- UPS is the industry leader in small package shipping for customers of all sizes – from individuals to Fortune 100 companies. Our UPS Support & Operations teams help customers who fit happily in between – small to midsize businesses – by providing expert advice, assistance and creative solutions for their daily shipping needs.
Solution ninjas navigating the freight landscape.
- The freight industry is an every-changing landscape, and our customers and carrier partners alike know that our teams are on top of it all. Our support and operations teams are an extension of our customers’ businesses – helping to identify available options, navigate potential roadblocks, develop creative solutions, and work alongside them from the time a shipment leaves to the time it reaches its successful destination.
Finding big answers and even bigger opportunity.
- Ready to grow your career while you help customers grow their business? Our Full Truckload Sales team is maintaining relationships with more than 40,000 carriers, helping to maximize savings for customers who need a big solution for their biggest shipments. In the fast-paced, high-energy FTL shipping world, the race – and the rewards – never sleep!
Fully-supported from A to B without ? and !
- Build. Book. Track. Trace. Thrive. Our nationwide network of customers, carriers and shipments depend on the communication prowess of our Full Truckload Operations team. They’re the backbone of our company’s largest shipping solutions, and their quick-thinking skills keep us flexible, strong, and standing tall as a leader in the freight world.
Powering our future.
- Engineering solutions for tomorrow, today. It’s what our forward-thinking technology & development teams are constantly striving for. They’re working to provide responsive, innovative, customer-friendly experiences through their expertise with software engineering, web applications development, network security and database administration.
Creating quantifiable solutions.
- They’re a mix of analyst and artist, taking complicated data and turning it into easily understandable, intuitive, visual presentations. Our BI teams step across all lines of business, collaborating with end users to develop data-driven, innovative solutions that benefit the company and the customer, ultimately helping us get a leg up on the competition.
Balancing our growth.
- Dollars in, dollars out, our Finance & Accounting team is all about finding balance. It’s sort of like yoga with numbers. Whether it’s enabling our business leaders with the data and analysis they need to make business decisions, getting payment to our carrier partners, or providing our customers with accurate, timely billing for their shipping needs, our team is here to make “cents” of it all.
Putting faces with a (brand) name.
- Our brand is our promise, so it takes a creative group of communication professionals to adapt that brand across audiences and lines of business. Whether it’s collateral, advertising, PR, events, social media or internal communications, our marketing team is committed to the integrity of who WE are.
We deliver knowledge.
- We believe that leadership can be learned by training and experience, which is why we hire based on potential and why we’ve devoted an entire team to developing our teams to be their best. Whether it’s their compelling on-site classes in the Dallas office or their on-demand courses through our continued learning platform, they are inspiring our staff across the country to not just be good at what they do, but to be unstoppable.
A dream team creating a dream team.
- While our sales and support teams work hard for the customers, our HR and Recruiting teams work hard for our teams. Their goal is to attract and retain the best talent who not only embody our culture, but who help to further it.
Learning, and growing, together.
- It’s not just trust falls and ice-breakers, although there are a few of those. We’re about getting outside of our comfort zones to build a bond and learn more about one another, while learning about ourselves. We’ve kayaked local lakes, cheered on pro sports teams, escaped puzzle rooms, and bowled our way to an (almost) perfect score, all while improving confidence, communication, and collaboration skills back in the office.
Giving back to the cities we all call “home.”
- With teams from coast-to-coast, we’re impacting our local communities across the country. Through paid community service time (16 hours per year) we’re encouraging our people to support the customers and the communities who have contributed to the growth of our business.
Give it your all, and you’ll take away some awesome benefits.
- Great Work/Life Balance Paid vacation, sick, and holiday time, plus added personal days based on tenure, provide time to relax, recharge, and indulge the passions that make you uniquely you.
- Comprehensive Coverage Benefit-eligible employees have access to affordable, quality health, vision, dental, life, AD&D, and disability insurance and ancillary benefits including critical illness and accident insurance for themselves and their families.
- 401(K) It’s never too early to plan for the future, which is why we offer employees the opportunity to contribute to a 401(k) retirement plan, with a company match, to take control of their financial well-being.
- Plus additional perks including fully stocked kitchens, a comprehensive social calendar, casual dress in some offices, discounted fitness rates through our wellness program, an employee referral program, free flu shots, and more.
Get ready to find your tribe.
- “Fun” is practically our middle name. We thrive on it. We love to connect, engage, and relax. Whether it’s an organized social outing or a spontaneous after-work group run, we support it. From rooftop yoga in Chicago to sand volleyball in Dallas, team 5Ks in Detroit, escape room outings in Orlando, baseball games in L.A., and charity bake sales in Salt Lake City – our offices organize events of every kind.
Well-rewarded for a job well-done.
- We know that to build and maintain an industry-leading team, we must provide industry-leading set of benefits, which is why we extend a competitive, market-correct base salary for our teams across the country. We also offer a full slate of regional and national contests that recognize achievement in sales and a bonus structure that rewards reaching key performance indicators in operations. We have built our compensation program to recognize excellence and keep our staff pushing one another to be their best.
Mind-blowing … in a good way.
- Industry-leading training led by our dynamic leadership at our corporate office in Dallas, coupled with topic-specific summits, and continuing education and job-specific resources through our online University mean you’re always ahead of the curve. You bring the thirst for knowledge, we’ll deliver the knowledge to build the career of a lifetime.
Location is key
So it’s a good thing we have offices in nearly 100 cities nationwide. Headquartered in Dallas, we provide employees the ability to chart their own path – whether that’s a move to management in your home office or a move across the U.S., we have the resources and the reach to make that happen. Where you go is up to you.View All Locations
At Worldwide Express, our people are our business. Expertise, support and solutions are our service offerings – so it takes a team that is consultative, client-focused, outgoing and flexible. But that’s not all it’s about. For us, it’s about encouraging a culture of camaraderie, competition and entrepreneurship, while giving employees the resources to go out and make their ideas happen. Our culture is truly what sets us apart in not just our industry but everywhere.
Salary & Bonuses
Training & Development
Good people don’t just fit our culture – they further it. It’s why we’re committed to hiring, retaining, promoting, and rewarding our teams based on those who are committed to what WE do.
To provide our team of customers, carrier partners, and employees with world-class support and resources necessary to make business easier. We’re committed to being the most reliable, honest leaders in the industry. Our mission is to promote an environment of mutual trust and respect, where our whole team can exceed their goals.
Transparency and Honesty - Shooting it straight and making decisions we’re comfortable accepting for ourselves.
Creating Incredible Customer Experiences – Doing the right thing and handling customers with tact, creativity, and diligence.
Commitment to Continuous Improvement – Always looking for a better way, we are adaptable, flexible, and keep a keen eye on growth.
One Team of Many Voices – We’re creating an environment that’s worth coming back to every day, providing a venue to speak up and speak out in the name of progress.
Getting It Done, Whatever It Is – Never settling for anything less than truly excellent, we don’t make excuses, because we know the work is hard, but the rewards are bigger.