Logistics Coordinator - FTL
Logistics Coordinator - Appointment Coordinator
Worldwide Express, a leading third-party logistics provider, is looking for an Appointment Coordinator. The core responsibilities of the Appointment Coordinator center around scheduling (or rescheduling) all load movements for the Full Truckload (FTL) team. The Appointment Coordinator is a service-centered position that communicates daily with shippers, receivers, customers, etc. As such, strong written and verbal communication and excellent customer service are paramount traits all Appointment Coordinators must possess. Additionally, Appointment Coordinators must be highly adaptable with an exceptional ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Appointment Coordinators are more broadly Logistics Coordinators and, as such, must be prepared to assist the Ops team in whatever way needed. This includes building loads, answering phones, speaking with receivers, shippers, drivers, carriers, etc. as necessary, and assisting the FTL team in whatever way needed. Collaboration is of utmost importance for Appointment Coordinators as they are in constant communication with the FTL team. Worldwide Express is seeking driven, hard-working individuals with a team mentality to join our FTL team!
- Schedule and reschedule all load movements
- Communicate with
FTLteam regarding any appointment issues or updates
- Answer phone calls and emails from receivers, shippers, carriers, customers, etc.
- Collaborate with the OPS team, assisting with load building and any other OPS needs
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Excellent ability to manage multiple projects at a time while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Skilled communicator with a customer service mindset and a positive attitude
- Adaptable to change and resourceful thinker with excellent problem-solving skills
- Outstanding collaboration skills with a team mentality and a strong initiative
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
WE ARE COMMITTED TO GIVING YOU:
- A competitive starting base salary of $40,000 with salary increases based on performance
- Dedicated training and Ongoing management support
- Advancement opportunity
- A comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage as well as the opportunity to participate in our 401(k) program
WHY WORLDWIDE EXPRESS?
- No. 1 largest privately held LTL broker in the country!
- The largest non-retail authorized UPS® partner
- More than 90,000 customers nationwide
- Ranked a Top 10 Freight Brokerage Firm by Transport Topics for the past 5 years
- Ranked a Top 50 Logistics firm globally by Transport Topics for the past 5 years
- Nationally ranked/known for culture, training and career growth
WHO ARE WE?
Quite simply, we make shipping simple. Worldwide Express is a relationship company offering customers a comprehensive solution for their shipping needs, whether it be a
Worldwide Express has a strategic partnership with UPS for light package, domestic and international shipping to penetrate the small to medium-size business sector. As UPS's largest non-retail authorized reseller in North America, our sales teams do what they do best, which is providing solutions to C-Level executives while letting UPS do what they do best: deliver more packages on time than anyone else. In addition to our relationship with UPS, WWEX has alliances with over 65 LTL, Domestic Air Freight, and International Air Freight carriers. WWEX provides tailored services and individualized shipping solutions to fit the needs of any small to medium-sized business customers.
Worldwide Express is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Worldwide Express Operations, LLC, and WWEX Franchise Holdings, LLC, (collectively “Worldwide Express”) make employment decisions on the basis of merit, seeking the most qualified individuals in every job. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin or ancestry, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other status protected by law. All employment decisions will be based on valid job requirements or other legitimate, non-discriminatory reasons. Worldwide Express offers reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities in the job application and hiring process. If you would like to request such an accommodation, please contact the Vice President of Human Resources at Worldwide Express.