Account Executive / Outside Sales Representative
Account Executive / Outside Sales Representative
WHY WORLDWIDE EXPRESS?
Working at Worldwide Express is an entrepreneurial ADVENTURE set in a stable and comfortable corporate environment. The Account Executive position at WWE is a unique & challenging B2B outside sales opportunity for the right person looking for unlimited growth potential and uncapped residual commission along with a healthy base salary and a defined career path.
You will be rewarded handsomely for your hard work! The compensation plan allows top performers to earn an annual six-figure income within 12 - 24 months, with the number rising as you progress in your career. If you want to be in a true outside business-to-business environment where you are making best-practice recommendations to today’s top-level executives, then this role is a great fit for you!
We buck the trend and strongly prefer to promote from within! While other companies often look to the outside, we’ve followed this discipline for the past 25 years, which has created and maintained a true one-of-a-kind culture across our 125 offices nationwide.
Worldwide Express is a progressive company that continues to experience record-setting growth while dominating the market as one of the largest logistics firms in our space. That growth is a result of an active sales force, diligent account management, and personalized customer service. The Outside Account Executive position is quite possibly the most vital role in our entire organization.
The Miami office offers a high-energy environment with state-of-the-art hardware/software and all of the amenities that today's business professional desires. The perfect mix of competitiveness and collaboration in this work hard, play hard culture creates a fun environment where you can be very successful while enjoying where you work. (4yb5iz)
- Lead weekly presentations with presidents & owners of small- to mid-size businesses: Conduct weekly sales presentations with a consultative approach to each target customer. Target 5-6 new weekly sales presentations and target a close rate of 70% for these opportunities.
- Conduct market-based solution selling: As part of the sales process, learn our core services and be in a position to effectively present these solutions using cost-benefit analysis. Also, present a streamlined technology solution, and develop a detailed analysis of customer needs in challenging areas and lanes.
- Lead customer proposal development: Take the lead in coordinating the development of all customer proposals. Present and negotiate all rates, fees, terms, and conditions with the customer.
- Account Management: Manage accounts within your book of business focusing on retention and upselling.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Bachelor's Degree (REQUIRED)
- A "hunter" sales mentality with a positive yet tough-skinned attitude
- A strong desire to succeed in sales & business
- High energy, with a passion for your personal brand and the ability to carry yourself like an executive
- A proven track record of achievement in sports, job promotions, awards and rankings
- Past experience in formal leadership positions within social or professional organizations
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, quota-driven, results-oriented environment
- Effective communicator with a strong business acumen
- Self-starter with strong organization & presentation skills
- Attention to detail to drive profitability
- Ability to think strategically about the personal impact to long-term business strategy
WE ARE COMMITTED TO GIVING YOU:
- A competitive starting base salary with salary increases based on performance
- Residual, uncapped monthly commission. The first year OTE is $75,000 with top performers making six-figures.
- Performance-based monthly bonuses
- Nationally recognized sales training
- Ongoing sales & management support
- Advancement opportunity
- Career mobility in multiple markets
- Monthly auto & cell phone allowances
- A comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage as well as the opportunity to participate in our 401(k) program
WHO ARE WE?
Quite simply, we make shipping simple. Worldwide Express is a relationship company offering customers a comprehensive solution for their shipping needs, whether it be a small package, less-than-truckload or full truckload. We are a local partner for our customers’ global supply chain, providing consultative service from more than 125 offices across the nation. Through our relationship with UPS® and a highly selective carrier portfolio, we provide our customers with a breadth of shipping options unmatched in the 3PL field.
Worldwide Express has a strategic partnership with UPS for light package, domestic and international shipping to penetrate the small to medium-size business sector. As UPS's largest non-retail authorized reseller in North America, our sales teams do what they do best, which is providing solutions to C-Level executives while letting UPS do what they do best: deliver more packages on time than anyone else. In addition to our relationship with UPS, WWEX has alliances with over 65 LTL, Domestic Air Freight, and International Air Freight carriers. WWEX provides tailored services and individualized shipping solutions to fit the need of any small to medium-sized business customers.
Worldwide Express is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Worldwide Express Operations, LLC, and WWEX Franchise Holdings, LLC (collectively “Worldwide Express”) strive to make employment decisions on the basis of merit, seeking the most qualified individuals in every job. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin or ancestry, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other status protected by law. All employment decisions will be based on valid job requirements or other legitimate, non-discriminatory reasons. Worldwide Express offers reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities in the job application and hiring process. If you would like to request such an accommodation, please contact the Vice President of Human Resources for Worldwide Express.
During the recruiting and hiring processes, Worldwide Express offers reasonable accommodations for individuals with a disability. If you want to request such an accommodation, contact the company Human Resources Department
Keywords: Outside Sales Representative, account executive, sales associate, account management, uncapped commission, lead generation, outside sales, inside sales, prospecgting, new business, busiess development, account manager, account representative, business management, sales manager, territory representative, regional sales manager.