Inside Account Manager
Inside Account Manager
The Inside Account Manager position focuses on maintaining, managing, and up-selling an assigned book of business in the small-to-medium-sized business sector where Worldwide Express offers the best in class shipping solution, superior customer service and the ability to reduce the customer’s operating costs. Through Worldwide Express’ unsurpassed formal training programs, an Inside Account Manager will establish a foundation of basic sales skills and through ongoing training, develop more advanced sales, objection handling and negotiating skills. The Inside Account Management position is key to controlling attrition and building customer relationships and loyalty at every level.
- Manage and maintain high-level relationships with a customer base over the phone and via email
- Build rapport and establish relationships with multiple levels of every organization
- Maximize customer retention and capitalize on growth opportunities within the customer base
- Control revenue by maximizing profits through pricing strategies, margin control, and mitigating customer loss
- Work closely with Customer Support groups to enhance sales and customer satisfaction
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Bachelor Degree, ideally in communications, business, marketing and/or management
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skills at multiple levels
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Exceptional written, verbal and non-verbal communication skills
WE ARE COMMITTED TO GIVING YOU
- A competitive base salary with salary increases based on performance
- Performance-based commission and monthly bonuses
- Nationally recognized sales training
- Ongoing sales & management support
- Advancement opportunity
- A comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage as well as the opportunity to participate in our 401(k) program
WHY WORLDWIDE EXPRESS?
- No. 1 largest privately held LTL broker in the country!
- The largest non-retail authorized UPS® partner
- More than 90,000 customers nationwide
- Ranked a Top 10 Freight Brokerage Firm by Transport Topics for the past 5 years
- Ranked a Top 50 Logistics firm globally by Transport Topics for the past 5 years
- Nationally ranked/known for culture, training and career growth
WHO ARE WE?
Quite simply, we make shipping simple. Worldwide Express is a relationship company offering customers a comprehensive solution for their shipping needs, whether it be a small package, less-than-truckload or full truckload. We are a local partner for our customers’ global supply chain, providing consultative service from more than 125 offices across the nation. Through our relationship with UPS® and a highly selective carrier portfolio, we provide our customers with a breadth of shipping options unmatched in the 3PL field.
Worldwide Express has a strategic partnership with UPS for light package, domestic and international shipping to penetrate the small to medium-size business sector. As UPS's largest non-retail authorized reseller in North America, our sales teams do what they do best, which is providing solutions to C-Level executives while letting UPS do what they do best: deliver more packages on time than anyone else. In addition to our relationship with UPS, WWE has alliances with over 65 LTL, Domestic Air Freight, and International Air Freight carriers. WWE provides tailored services and individualized shipping solutions to fit the needs of any small to medium-sized business customers.
Worldwide Express is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Worldwide Express Operations, LLC, and WWEX Franchise Holdings, LLC, (collectively “Worldwide Express”) make employment decisions on the basis of merit, seeking the most qualified individuals in every job. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin or ancestry, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other status protected by law. All employment decisions will be based on valid job requirements or other legitimate, non-discriminatory reasons. Worldwide Express offers reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities in the job application and hiring process. If you would like to request such an accommodation, please contact the Vice President of Human Resources at Worldwide Express.