Marketing Digital Graphic Designer
Marketing Digital Graphic Designer
Please provide a cover letter when applying to this position
Why Worldwide Express:
At Worldwide Express, we offer the stability, benefits, and professionalism of a large corporation, but with the spirit, adaptability, and forward-thinking mindset of an entrepreneurial company. Marketing Production Designer can expect a competitive base salary including 401(k), medical, vision & dental insurance. If you are ready to launch your career, Apply Now below.
The Digital Production Designer is responsible for conceptualizing and developing creative digital content across multiple brands in accordance with current brand standards. The designer will have a strong understanding of information architecture and user-centered design, following best practices to create web-ready digital artwork. The designer will innovate and continue to develop methods by which to convey value to audiences through new media including video.
Essential Functions of the Role:
- Concept and create digital materials such as email campaigns, display banners and web assets to include layout, graphics and illustrations.
- Utilize digital best practices and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to continue to inform and evolve design strategy for improved performance and optimization.
- Ensure visual consistency and branding for multiple brands across various touchpoints (email campaigns, banner ads, websites and landing pages).
- Monitor performance of digital assets (i.e., banner ads and landing pages) and make informed adjustments to improve efficacy.
- Concept and create video content to support digital strategy, sales promotion and recruitment needs. Includes the ability to shoot and edit editorial video to craft compelling visual stories as well as create animation sequences and motion graphics.
- Concept and create print collateral, presentations, logos, eBrochures and other marketing materials in non-digital mediums as needed for marketing department project overflow.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, web design, or a related field is required
- 3+ years’ experience in an agency or brand marketing department preferred
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Ability to work in both Mac and PC environments
- Fluency in all areas of digital design with exceptional skills in layout, type, color and composition
- Ability to articulate ideas to stakeholders with strong conceptual skills and the ability to communicate those effectively
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively juggle diverse project demands
- Familiarity with web design, HTML, CSS and responsive design
- Knowledge of After Effects and motion graphics is helpful
- Must be detail-oriented
- Comfortable working with a geographically diverse team
- Portfolio demonstrating print and digital production skills
WHAT WE ARE COMMITTED TO GIVING YOU:
- A competitive starting base salary with salary increases based on performance
- Dedicated training & management support
- Advancement opportunity
- An energetic, professional, growing team built on mutual respect and trust
- A comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, community service (volunteer) pay, as well as the opportunity to participate in our 401(k) program (God8jc)
WHO ARE WE?
Quite simply, we make shipping simple. Worldwide Express is the largest authorized non-retail reseller of UPS, the nation’s leading small package, domestic and international shipping carrier. We also proudly host alliances with more than 60 LTL, Domestic Air Freight and International Air Freight carriers, and tens of thousands of truckload carriers. Worldwide Express provides tailored services and individualized shipping solutions to fit the needs of small-to-medium sized business (SMB) customers. We can handle every part of the supply chain for our customers, from shipping a letter across the world with UPS, a pallet to a tradeshow through one of our freight partners, or setting up an inbound ocean container from China with our strategic overseas partners.
Our growth is a result of an active sales force, diligent account management strategy, and personalized customer service. Worldwide Express presents a unique opportunity for its people to develop professionally, and offers recognition and advancement for those who perform.
Worldwide Express is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Worldwide Express Operations, LLC, and WWEX Franchise Holdings, LLC (collectively “Worldwide Express”) strive to make employment decisions on the basis of merit, seeking the most qualified individuals in every job. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin or ancestry, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other status protected by law. All employment decisions will be based on valid job requirements or other legitimate, non-discriminatory reasons. Worldwide Express offers reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities in the job application and hiring process. If you would like to request such an accommodation, please contact the Vice President of Human Resources at Worldwide Express.