Marketing Project Manager
Marketing Project Manager
Please provide a cover letter when applying to this position
Why Worldwide Express:
At Worldwide Express, we offer the stability, benefits, and professionalism of a large corporation, but with the spirit, adaptability, and forward-thinking mindset of an entrepreneurial company. Marketing Project Manager can expect a competitive base salary including 401(k), medical, vision & dental insurance. If you are ready to launch your career, Apply Now below.
The Marketing Project Manager is responsible for the daily management of all marketing projects, including the implementation of a project management process for the Marketing Department resulting in the successful delivery of projects across multiple brands, in support of the company’s strategic priorities. The Project Manager ensures the attainment of project objectives while meeting overall timeline and budget goals, with an adequate reporting to the organization.
Essential Functions of the Role:
- Scopes and understands the needs of each project to effectively prioritize delivery dates
- Handles all incoming project requests, including coordinating project kick-off meetings, developing creative briefs, and assigning creative resources based on workload and delivery timelines
- Serves as a liaison between product owners and creative team, effectively communicating project goals and status to ensure timely delivery
- In collaboration with internal departments, creates an annual marketing calendar to outline all known marketing projects
- Manages day-to-day communications and assignments within the marketing team
- Prepares reports to inform key stakeholders on project status, staff bandwidth/capacity, and the performance of marketing campaigns, in coordination with the digital marketing team
- Assists in management of the marketing budget
- Performs administrative marketing duties, ad hoc
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or Business Management is preferred; equivalent experience or degree will be considered
- 3-5 years of marketing experience, including project management experience, required (minimum)
- Mastery of project management tools including Asana or similar
- Knowledge of CRM and email marketing programs
- Layout and design best practices including proficiency in design software (Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Proficient in AP Style
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite, with advanced user capabilities in PowerPoint and Excel preferred.
- PMP or similar project management certification is preferred.
- Basic HTML knowledge and WordPress experience are beneficial.
- Agency/account management experience is beneficial.
- Experience managing multiple brands is beneficial.
- Comfortable working with a geographically diverse team and managing tasks remotely.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Must be a motivated self-starter with strong organization, time management and prioritization skills.
WHAT WE ARE COMMITTED TO GIVING YOU:
- A competitive starting base salary with salary increases based on performance
- Dedicated training & management support
- Advancement opportunity
- An energetic, professional, growing team built on mutual respect and trust
- A comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, community service (volunteer) pay, as well as the opportunity to participate in our 401(k) program (God8jc)
WHO ARE WE?
Quite simply, we make shipping simple. Worldwide Express is the largest authorized non-retail reseller of UPS, the nation’s leading small package, domestic and international shipping carrier. We also proudly host alliances with more than 60 LTL, Domestic Air Freight and International Air Freight carriers, and tens of thousands of truckload carriers. Worldwide Express provides tailored services and individualized shipping solutions to fit the needs of small-to-medium sized business (SMB) customers. We can handle every part of the supply chain for our customers, from shipping a letter across the world with UPS, a pallet to a tradeshow through one of our freight partners, or setting up an inbound ocean container from China with our strategic overseas partners.
Our growth is a result of an active sales force, diligent account management strategy, and personalized customer service. Worldwide Express presents a unique opportunity for its people to develop professionally, and offers recognition and advancement for those who perform.
Worldwide Express is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Worldwide Express Operations, LLC, and WWEX Franchise Holdings, LLC (collectively “Worldwide Express”) strive to make employment decisions on the basis of merit, seeking the most qualified individuals in every job. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin or ancestry, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other status protected by law. All employment decisions will be based on valid job requirements or other legitimate, non-discriminatory reasons. Worldwide Express offers reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities in the job application and hiring process. If you would like to request such an accommodation, please contact the Vice President of Human Resources at Worldwide Express.