FTL Account Executive - Inside Sales
Inside Account Executive - FTL
WHY WORLDWIDE EXPRESS?
Working at Worldwide Express is an entrepreneurial ADVENTURE set in a stable and comfortable corporate environment. The Inside Account Manager position at WWEX is a unique & challenging business-to-business sales opportunity for the right person looking for unlimited growth potential and uncapped residual commission along with a healthy base salary and a defined career path.
You will be rewarded handsomely for your hard work! The compensation plan allows top performers to earn north of $55,000 in their first 12 months, with the number rising as you progress in your career. If you want to be in a true business-to-business sales environment where you are making best-practice recommendations to today’s top-level executives, then this role is a great fit for you!
We buck the trend and strongly prefer to promote from within! While other companies look to the outside, we’ve followed this discipline for the past 25 years, which has created and maintained a truly one-of-a-kind culture across our 125 offices nationwide.
Worldwide Express is an industry leader that continues to experience record-setting growth while dominating the market as one of the largest logistics firms in our space. That growth is a result of an active sales force, diligent account management, and personalized customer service. The Inside Account Executive position is quite possibly the most vital role in our Full Truckload Division.
The Kansas City office is one of our flagship offices. It's a brand new 16,000 SF modern/industrial marvel with an open floor plan, lounge area, stocked break room, too many flat screens to count, game room, and all of the amenities today’s professional desires. The perfect mix of competitiveness and collaboration in this work hard, play hard culture creates a fun environment where you can be very successful while enjoying where you work. (dszehs)
The core responsibility of the Inside Account Executive is to generate revenue by procuring new small to medium business clients. This position consists of acquiring new business, managing customer’s expectations and needs, developing customer relationships, solving customers’ problems, and growing the customer base, all through daily contact with customers and collaboration with other account managers and the freight team. An Inside Account Executive needs to be a driven individual with the ability to work well under pressure in a fun, fast-paced environment.
- Use qualified leads and call lists to identify and generate new sales opportunities through analysis and discovery
- Control revenue by maximizing profits through pricing strategies, margin control and mitigating customer loss
- Contacting customer base via phone and email
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Developing and expanding the customer base
- Collaborating with account managers and freight team
- Reporting to and collaborating with the freight supervisor
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Bachelor’s Degree (REQUIRED)
- 1 to 3 years of relevant work experience
- Exceptional negotiation skills with the ability to solve problems autonomously
- Excellent at managing multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skills at multiple levels
- Goal oriented individual with a desire to succeed and a proven ability to take initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
WE ARE COMMITTED TO GIVING YOU:
- A competitive starting base salary of $40,000 with salary increases based on performance
- Residual, uncapped monthly commission
- Performance-based monthly bonuses
- Nationally recognized sales training
- Ongoing sales & management support
- Advancement opportunity
- A comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage as well as the opportunity to participate in our 401(k) program
WHO ARE WE?
Quite simply, we make shipping simple. Worldwide Express is a relationship company offering customers a comprehensive solution for their shipping needs, whether it be small package, less-than-truckload or full truckload. We are a local partner for our customers’ global supply chain, providing consultative service from more than 125 offices across the nation. Through our relationship with UPS® and a highly selective carrier portfolio, we provide our customers with a breadth of shipping options unmatched in the 3PL field.
Worldwide Express has a strategic partnership with UPS for light package, domestic and international shipping to penetrate the small to medium size business sector. As UPS's largest non-retail authorized reseller in North America, our sales teams do what they do best, which is providing solutions to C-Level executives while letting UPS do what they do best: deliver more packages on time than anyone else. In addition to our relationship with UPS, WWEX has alliances with over 65 LTL, Domestic Air Freight, and International Air Freight carriers. WWEX provides tailored services and individualized shipping solutions to fit the needs of any small to medium-sized business customers.
Worldwide Express is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Worldwide Express Operations, LLC and WWEX Franchise Holdings, LLC (collectively “Worldwide Express”) strives to make employment decisions on the basis of merit, seeking the most qualified individuals in every job. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin or ancestry, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other status protected by law. All employment decisions will be based on valid job requirements or other legitimate, non-discriminatory reasons. Worldwide Express offers reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities in the job application and hiring process. If you would like to request such an accommodation, please contact the Vice President of Human Resources of Worldwide Express.
During the recruiting and hiring processes, Worldwide Express offers reasonable accommodations for individuals with a disability. If you want to request such an accommodation, contact the company Human Resources Department
ing, new business, commission, base salary, account executive, lead generation, closer, sales representative, outside sales, sports, pharmaceutical, medical, sales manager