IT Implementation Specialist
IT Implementation Specialist
The primary responsibility of the IT Implementation Specialist is to work effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary corporate support team to provide business technology support services to our sales team and customers. Specifically focusing on implementing new technology solutions for customers and managing relationships with technology vendors and team members (hZNEL6)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES & OUTCOMES
- Respond to inquiries in a timely manner, adhering to procedure and protocol.
- Gather user information and determine the core issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms.
- Work with vendor support contacts to resolve technical issues for RackSpace, ITS, Zendesk etc.
- Troubleshoot basic hardware issues.
- Test bug fixes and enhancements.
- Train customers on software functionality and set clear timelines for deliverables.
- Assist in Sales process to describe implementation process and capabilities to potential customers.
- Assist or lead Data Analysis for Customer configurations to ensure a smooth and uneventful go-live and customer adoption of WWE’s technology for their organization.
- Participate in the evolution of WWE’s implementation process to assist the team in doubling or even tripling our productivity and output.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal (business and technology team members) and third party vendors.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3-5+ years of IT or related experience
SKILLS AND ABILITIES IN
- Attention to Detail.
- Communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Continuous learning.
- Hardware/software expertise.
- Planning & Organization/Time Management.
- Problem Solving.
- Build relationships.
WHAT WE ARE COMMITTED TO GIVING YOU:
- A competitive starting base salary with salary increases based on performance
- Dedicated training & management support
- Advancement opportunity
- A comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage as well as the opportunity to participate our 401(k) program
WHO ARE WE?
Quite simply, we make shipping simple. Worldwide Express offers customers a comprehensive solution for their shipping needs, whether it be small package, less-than-truckload or full truckload. We are a local partner for your global supply chain, providing consultative service from more than 125 offices across the nation. Through our relationship with UPS® and a highly selective carrier portfolio, we provide our customers with a breadth of shipping options unmatched in the 3PL field.
Worldwide Express has a strategic partnership with UPS for light package, domestic and international shipping to penetrate the small to medium size business sector. As UPS's largest business partner in North America our sales teams do what they do best, which is providing solutions to a C-Level executive while letting UPS do what they do best, deliver more packages on time than anyone else. In addition to our relationship with UPS WWE has alliances with over 65 LTL, Domestic Air Freight, and International Air Freight carriers. WWE provides tailored services and individualized shipping solutions to fit the needs of any small to medium-sized business customers.
Worldwide Express is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Worldwide Express Operations, LLC and WWEX Franchise Holdings, LLC (collectively “Worldwide Express”) strives to make employment decisions on the basis of merit, seeking the most qualified individuals in every job. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin or ancestry, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other status protected by law. All employment decisions will be based on valid job requirements or other legitimate, non-discriminatory reasons. Worldwide Express offers reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities in the job application and hiring process. If you would like to request such an accommodation, please contact the Vice President of Human Resources of Worldwide Express.