Collections Specialist I
Collections Specialist I
ROLE OVERVIEW AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Worldwide Express is currently looking to hire a career minded individual for our Collections team. If you are an aggressive self-starter and goal oriented individual, this position is for you. The Collections Representative will be responsible for the collection of payments in a timely and accurate manner. The representative must demonstrate the ability to actively listen to customer questions/concerns and respond in a polite and professional manner. The representative should demonstrate patience, empathy, and problem-solving skills. The representative will need to understand and implement collections policies and procedures.
- Contact delinquent customers through various means, including phone/email/fax
- Review, analyze, and determine course of action to resolve delinquent status
- Routine outbound/inbound courtesy telephone calls to customer to ensure receipt of invoice, explain billing as necessary and obtain a payment commitment
- Asking for electronic payments in full on every call and making a quality attempt to get the customer on automatic payment plans
- Prepare daily progress reports
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Strong organizational, communication, negotiation, and decision-making skills
- Attention to detail.
- Excel and Outlook Proficiency.
- Goal oriented professional with strong work ethic
- Coachable, reliable, and positive team player
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
WHAT WE ARE COMMITTED TO GIVING YOU:
- A competitive starting base salary with salary increases based on performance
- Bonuses based on personal performance
- Dedicated training & management support
- Advancement opportunity
- Career mobility in multiple markets
- A comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage as well as the opportunity to participate in our 401(k) program (hZNEL6)
WHO ARE WE?
Quite simply, we make shipping simple. Worldwide Express offers customers a comprehensive solution for their shipping needs, whether it be small package, less-than-truckload or full truckload. We are a local partner for your global supply chain, providing consultative service from more than 125 offices across the nation. Through our relationship with UPS® and a highly selective carrier portfolio, we provide our customers with a breadth of shipping options unmatched in the 3PL field.
Worldwide Express has a strategic partnership with UPS for light package, domestic and international shipping to penetrate the small to medium size business sector. As UPS's largest business partner in North America our sales teams do what they do best, which is providing solutions to a C-Level executive while letting UPS do what they do best, deliver more packages on time than anyone else. In addition to our relationship with UPS WWE has alliances with over 65 LTL, Domestic Air Freight, and International Air Freight carriers. WWE provides tailored services and individualized shipping solutions to fit the needs of any small to medium-sized business customers.
Worldwide Express is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Worldwide Express Operations, LLC and WWEX Franchise Holdings, LLC (collectively “Worldwide Express”) strive to make employment decisions on the basis of merit, seeking the most qualified individuals in every job. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin or ancestry, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other status protected by law. All employment decisions will be based on valid job requirements or other legitimate, non-discriminatory reasons. Worldwide Express offers reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities in the job application and hiring process. If you would like to request such an accommodation, please contact the Vice President of Human Resources of Worldwide Express.