Customer Service - Driver Service Specialist
Driver Services Specialist – Customer Support
Worldwide Express, a leading third-party logistics provider, is looking for a Driver Services Specialist to manage shipment deliveries. The core responsibilities of the Deliveries DSS include tracking and tracing all loads during the delivery process. Tracking and tracing are of the utmost importance to the Full Truckload (FTL) team because it allows for minimization of any supply chain disruptions and keeps the FTL team informed of all shipment positions. DDS individuals must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills as they communicate with drivers and dispatchers constantly via phone, email, and text message.
Collaboration is central to the DDS position as the DDS must update the FTL team of any load issues immediately. This position requires diligent problem-solving skills and the ability to stay calm in a fast-paced environment. The DDS position is a central part of the OPS team as a whole and is responsible for assisting the Pickups DDS and the OPS team as needed. Worldwide Express is seeking driven, hard-working individuals with a team mentality to join our FTL team!
- Communicate with drivers and dispatchers via phone, email, and text message
- Send email blasts to drivers and use tracking programs such as Macro Point
- Update the FTL team with all load issues immediately
- Collaborate with the OPS team and the FTL team to solve DSS problems as they arise
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Strong communicator with a customer service mindset and a positive attitude
- Excellent at managing multiple projects at a time while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Outstanding collaboration skills with a team mentality and a strong initiative
- Adaptable to change and resourceful thinker with excellent problem-solving skills
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
WE ARE COMMITTED TO GIVING YOU:
- A competitive starting base salary with salary increases based on performance
- Dedicated training and Ongoing management support
- Advancement opportunity
- A comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage as well as the opportunity to participate in our 401(k) program
WHY WORLDWIDE EXPRESS?
- No. 1 largest privately held LTL broker in the country!
- The largest non-retail authorized UPS® partner
- More than 90,000 customers nationwide
- Ranked a Top 10 Freight Brokerage Firm by Transport Topics for the past 5 years
- Ranked a Top 50 Logistics firm globally by Transport Topics for the past 5 years
- Nationally ranked/known for culture, training and career growth
WHO ARE WE?
Quite simply, we make shipping simple. Worldwide Express is a relationship company offering customers a comprehensive solution for their shipping needs, whether it be a small package, less-than-truckload, or full truckload. We are a local partner for our customers’ global supply chain, providing consultative service from more than 125 offices across the nation. Through our relationship with UPS® and a highly selective carrier portfolio, we provide our customers with a breadth of shipping options unmatched in the 3PL field.
Worldwide Express has a strategic partnership with UPS for light package, domestic and international shipping to penetrate the small to medium-size business sector. As UPS's largest non-retail authorized reseller in North America, our sales teams do what they do best, which is providing solutions to C-Level executives while letting UPS do what they do best: deliver more packages on time than anyone else. In addition to our relationship with UPS, WWEX has alliances with over 65 LTL, Domestic Air Freight, and International Air Freight carriers. WWEX provides tailored services and individualized shipping solutions to fit the needs of any small to medium-sized business customers.
Worldwide Express is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Worldwide Express Operations, LLC, and WWEX Franchise Holdings, LLC, (collectively “Worldwide Express”) make employment decisions on the basis of merit, seeking the most qualified individuals in every job. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin or ancestry, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other status protected by law. All employment decisions will be based on valid job requirements or other legitimate, non-discriminatory reasons. Worldwide Express offers reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities in the job application and hiring process. If you would like to request such an accommodation, please contact the Vice President of Human Resources at Worldwide Express.