IT Manager, Technology Support
Manager of Technology SupportThe Manager of Technology Support provide business technology support services by leading a team of Technology Support Specialists and by becoming the SME for the Company’s proprietary systems. The position utilizes technical knowledge, problem solving and communication to assist
franchise offices and local contacts. The position collaborates with team members, management, and other departments to shape the tools, processes, and procedures that will deliver quality products, experiences, and exceptional customer service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES & OUTCOMES
- Manage and lead a team of Technology Support Specialists.
- Manage, understand, and support the Company’s proprietary and 3rd party systems.
- Respond to inquiries in a timely manner, according to procedure and protocol.
- Ensure that problems are properly handled to include redirecting and escalating issues timely and properly.
- Work with vendor support contacts to ensure that ensure that technical issues have been resolved.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues.
- Research, evaluate, and make recommendations on new technologies to further advance the customer experience.
- Test software/hardware to evaluate ease of use and whether product will aid user in performing work.
- Measure and track the team KPIs.
- Experience with ITIL Methodologies.
- Must have demonstrated project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Undertake additional projects or activities as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- ITIL Certification
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- 2+ years managing and leading a team.
- MS Office:
- Jira Software
- UPS' proprietary system is a plus
- Leading/Managing a team, preferably a team of Technical Support Specialists
- Attention to Detail.
- Communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Hardware/software expertise.
- Planning & Organization/Time Management.
- Problem Solving.
WHAT WE ARE COMMITTED TO GIVING YOU:
- A competitive starting base salary with salary increases based on performance
- Dedicated training & management support
- Advancement opportunity
- A comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage as well as the opportunity to participate our 401(k) program (1n8gwq)
WHO ARE WE?
Quite simply, we make shipping simple. Worldwide Express offers customers a comprehensive solution for their shipping needs, whether it be small package, less-than-truckload or full truckload. We are a local partner for your global supply chain, providing consultative service from more than 125 offices across the nation. Through our relationship with UPS® and a highly selective carrier portfolio, we provide our customers with a breadth of shipping options unmatched in the 3PL field.
Worldwide Express has a strategic partnership with UPS for light package, domestic and international shipping to penetrate the small to medium size business sector. As UPS's largest business partner in North America our sales teams do what they do best, which is providing solutions to a C-Level executive while letting UPS do what they do best, deliver more packages on time than anyone else. In addition to our relationship with UPS WWE has alliances with over 65 LTL, Domestic Air Freight, and International Air Freight carriers. WWE provides tailored services and individualized shipping solutions to fit the needs of any small to medium-sized business customers.
Worldwide Express is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Worldwide Express Operations, LLC and WWEX Franchise Holdings, LLC (collectively “Worldwide Express”) strives to make employment decisions on the basis of merit, seeking the most qualified individuals in every job. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin or ancestry, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other status protected by law. All employment decisions will be based on valid job requirements or other legitimate, non-discriminatory reasons. Worldwide Express offers reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities in the job application and hiring process. If you would like to request such an accommodation, please contact the Vice President of Human Resources of Worldwide Express